Assam PSC Recruitment 2015: Fishery Ext., Junior Engineer, Assistant Food Analyst 87 Positions
Opening is announced by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for 87 positions of Fishery extension, Assistant Food Analyst and Junior Engineer. All are advised to read the below article for checking qualification in details and use the format prescribed by ASSAM PSC Commission’s office, it should reach to board on or before 5 May 2015.
Name of Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Fishery Extension Officer under Fishery Deptt: 52 posts
Junior Engineer: 32 posts
Assistant Food Analyst (Class I) in the state of Public Health Laboratory, Bamunimaidan Ghy 21 Under H&F. W(A) Deptt: 3 Posts
Age Criteria: Min 21 Years and Max 38 Years as on 1st Jan. 2015 and for relaxation of age please refers GOI Assam guidelines.
Criteria of Education:
- For Fishery Extension Officer: F. Sc. Or M. Sc. In Fisheries from C.I.F.E. Mumbai
- For Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineer approved from AICTE. Preference is given to whom which have experience of under fishery department.
- For Assistant Food Analyst (Class I): Sc. Chemistry and M. Sc. In Food & Drug
- For Fishery Extension Officer INR 12,000/- – INR 40,000/- with grade pay of INR 5400
- For Junior Engineer: INR 52,00/- – INR 20,200/- Grade Pay of INR 3,300/- with other allowances as admissible.
- For Assistant Food Analyst (Class I): INR 12,000/- to INR 40,000 with grade pay of INR 5400 plus allowance
- Document Screening
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Way to Submit Application:
Application will be downloaded via an official link and fill it very carefully. All are instructed to use the application format prescribed and submitted to Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Commission’s office To the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 before 5 May 2015.
Last date for receipt of applications: 05 May 2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification