Bank of India Jobs for 77 Specialist Officer www.bankofindia.co.in Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Bank of India, Mumbai to hire various employees under different trades like Law Officer, Information Technology, Technical Officer (Premises), Chartered Accountant, Risk Analyst, Technical Officer (Appraisal) via BOI Recruitment 2016. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, hiring mode, way to submit application, date of submission of application etc. Who wish to get such regular updates free of cost can subscribe us free of cost or like our Facebook page. Who are eligible can submit application via online from 23-02-2016 to 08-03-2016.
Name of Organization: Bank of India
1. Chartered Accountant: 20 Posts
2. Risk Analyst: 04 Posts
3. Law Officer: 05 Posts
4. Information Technology: 42 Posts
5. Technical Officer (Premises): 02 Posts
6. Technical Officer (Appraisal): 04 Posts
Criteria of Age: Min 21 and Max 35 years, which will be referred from 1st Jan 2016.
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No.1: Graduate in CA
- For Sr. No. 2: PG in Business Admin/Management/Programme
- For Sr. No. 3: Graduate in Law
- For Sr. No. 4: Graduate Engineer from CS/ Electronics
- For Sr. No. 5: Civil Graduate
- For Sr. No. 6: Graduate Engineer Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, B. Pharm
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Fee: For General category fees will be Rs.600/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates) through online mode.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted by using online mode from website “www.bankofindia.co.in” from 23-02-2016 to 08-03-2016.
Online Application Starts: 23-02-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-03-2016.