BCKV Job Notification for 78 Field Officer, Supervisor & Other Posts- Apply Offline
Jobs are announced by Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya (BCKV) to appoint Fieldman, Typist, Field Officer, Supervisor, Clerk & Peon vacancies on the temporary & contractual basis under Comprehensive Scheme: Cost of Cultivation, funded by Directorate of Economics & Statics, Ministry of Agriculture. All applicants who wish to work under such scheme are invited to check their eligibility only by reading below article where vatsnew.com team brought all the related information about BCKV Recruitment 2015 like criteria of age, way to submit an application, documents need to attached, Salary etc. If you eligible then make application on or before 24-09-2015.
Name of Organization: Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswavidyalaya BCKV
Number of Positions: 78
1. Field Officer: 01 Post
2. Field Supervisor: 06 Posts
3. Assistant Statistician: 01 Post
4. Fieldman: 60 Posts
5. Computer: 06 Posts
6. Clerk: 02 Posts
7. Typist: 01 Post
8. Peon: 01 Post
- For UR applicants: Max. 37 years
- For SC/ ST applicants: Max. 42 years
- For PH applicants: Max. 47
Age will be considered from 01-01-2015
Criteria of Education:
- For Serial Number 1 to 3 applicant should be passed in Graduation from agriculture or Hons, M.Sc (Ag.) in Agril. Economics, Agril. Agricultural Economics/ Agril. Statistics
- For Sr. No. 4: 12th passed with Vocational Agriculture
- For Sr. No. 5: Graduate having comp. subject out of this one of any like Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics at degree level
- For Sr. No. 6: 12th passed with knowledge in computer
- For Sr. No. 7: 12th passed with typewriting skill in computer typing 30 wpm
- For Sr. No. 8: Class VIII pass
Hiring Mode: Only scores obtained in personal interview will be criteria of hiring
Fees: For General category applicant it should be INR 500/- whereas for SC/ST INR 125/- for SC/ ST through Bank Draft in favor of BCKV drawn at SBI, Kalyani Branch (1082).
Way to submit Application: The application will be submitted through offline mode only where application format should be used only which is provided by the recruitment board. If any other format is used when the application will be rejected without any discussion, If you are eligible then you can send your application in prescribed format along with demand draft & all required documents to the Office of the Director-in-Charge, Cost of Cultivation Scheme, BCKV, P.O. Kalyani, Nadia – 741235 on or before 24-09-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 24-09-2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification