Bihar Police Job Notification: Constable Vacancies
Vacancy is announced by Central Selection Board of Constable to appoint Constables on 831 positions through the regular selection process. Applications are invited via offline mode, just should be submitted on or before 28th August 2015.
Name of Organization: Central Selection Board of Constable
Number of Vacancies: 831
Job Title: Constable
Educational Criteria: Passed in 12th Class with any discipline is eligible to apply
Age Criteria: Min 18 years & Max 23 years; age is for general category and will be considered from 01st January 2015. For others, it will be as per Government Rules.
Salary Grade: INR 5200 and INR 20200 having a pay scale of INR 2000 after selection.
Cost for Application: For General/BC payment needs to be made for INR 450/-, for others please note that INR 200/- which will be made via using e Challan mode at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Document Screening
- Written test
- Physical test
- Medical exam
Way to Submit Application:
- Open official web www.csbc.bih.nic.in and open “Excise Constable” button & click on the link
- Check the position and carefully press on “Apply Online” button.
- Put correct information with right mode and upload scanned photo & signature if required along with the application.
- Once payment has done & press “Submit” button.
- Keep the hard copy of application form for future reference.
- Closing dates for Submission of Online Application: 28th August 2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification