CMOH Nadia Jobs for 31 MO, Lab Technician & Other Post Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Government of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia to appoint various Medical Officer, Lab Technician, District Consultant, KTS, Quality Manager, DEO, Programme Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker, Psychiatric Nurse & other posts vacancies on contract basis. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, way to submit application, number of positions, job title etc. Who are eligible can download format of application and apply on or before 20-01-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Name of Organization: CMOH Nadia
Job Title wise Information:
1. KTS (Kala-azar Technical Supervisor): 02 Posts
2. Medical Officer-Full Time (NUHM): 10 Posts
3. Lab Technician (NUHM): 07 Posts
4. District Consultant (Quality Assurance): 01 Post
5. District Consultant (Public Health): 01 Post
6. Facility Level (Quality Manager): 01 Post
7. DEO: 02 Posts
8. Programme Officer (Mental Health): 01 Post
9. Psychiatric Social Worker/ Social Worker: 01 Post
10. Psychiatric Nurse/ Trained General Nurse: 01 Post
11. Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist: 01 Post
12. Community Nurse (Case Manager): 01 Post
13. Case Registry Assistant: 01 Post
14. Record Keeper (Mental Health): 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1: Min 50 and Max 62 Years
- For Sr. Non. 2: Max. 63 years
- For Sr. No. 3 to 7: Max. 40 years
- For others: Max. 62 years
For relaxation for age please check GOI guidelines.
Criteria of Education: For Sr. No. 1 applicant should be Graduate in Biology, for Sr. No. 2 should be MBBS. To know more others please read detailed notification.
Fees: For General category INR 100 and for others 50 INR which will be paid by using Demand Draft in favor of the Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Nadia payable at Krishnagar, Nadia.
Way to submit Application: Application will be submitted by using format only along with photocopies of all certificates, fee by registered post/ courier.
Communication Address: To Chief Medical Officer of Health Nadia and Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, 5, D.L. Roy Road, PO- Krishnagar, District- Naida, Pin-741101
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-01-2016 by 05:00 P.M.