CMOH Purulia Recruitment Notification for 38 Programme Coordinator, District PPM & Others- Apply Offline
Jobs are announced by Government of West Bengal, Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health, Purulia to hire various 38 District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – NQAP, District Consultant (Public Health) – NQAP, District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – NQAP, District Programme Coordinator- RNTCP, District PPM Coordinator – RNTCP, Quality Manager – NQAP, District PMDT & TB- HIV Coordinator – RNTCP, Counselor -Thalasemia Control Unit, Male Counselor – Anwasha Clinic, ICTC, Counselor – NACP & Other Posts on temporary basis under various CMOH Purulia Recruitment 2016. Who are interested can check the below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, way to submit application, hiring mode, number of positions, deadline. Who are eligible can apply in format on or before 19-02-2016 & attend walk in for S.No-8, 12, & 13 Posts on 16-02-2016 & 17-02- 2016 at 11.000 AM.
Name of Organization: CMOH Purulia
Job Title wise Information:
1. District Programme Coordinator- RNTCP: 01 Post
2. District PPM Coordinator – RNTCP: 01 Post
3. District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – NQAP: 01 Post
4. District Consultant (Public Health) – NQAP: 01 Post
5. District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – NQAP: 01 Post
6. Quality Manager – NQAP: 02 Posts
7. District PMDIT & TB HIV Coordinator – RNTCP: 01 Post
8. Counselor -Thalasemia Control Unit
9. Male Counselor – Anwasha Clinic: 01 Post
10. ICTC, Counselor – NACP: 08 Posts
11. Lab Technician, ICTC – NACP: 13 Posts
13. Sahayika for NRC – RCH: 02 Posts
13.Medical Officer – NUHM: 02 Posts
14. Lab Technician – NUHM: 02 Posts
15. Computer Assistant – NUHM: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No.1, 2 : Min 22 and Max 62 years
- For Sr. No. 3, , 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Max.40 years
- For Sr. No. 10, 11: Min 20 and Max. 60 years
- For Sr. No. 12: Max. 40 years
- For Sr. No. 13: Max. 63 years
- For Sr. No. 14, 15: Max. 40
Age will be referred from 1st Jan. 2016.
Criteria of Education: Post Graduate/ Graduate in Medicine and others/Graduate. To know more check notification in detail.
- Document Screening
- Personal Interview
Way to submit Application: Application will be submitted by using offline mode, where application will be submitted by using self attested all testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, experiences etc., and in an envelope should be superscribed as “name of the post applied” through Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier.
Communication Address: The Secretary & CMOH, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Ranchi Road, Post + Dist – Purulia, pin- 723101.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 19-02-2016
Date of Interview for S.No-8, 12, 13 Posts: 16-02-2016 & 17-02-2016 at 11.000 AM.
Venue: Basundhara Meeting Hall, Zilla Swasthya Bhavan, Ranchi Road, Purulia