CMOH Purulia Walk in Interview for 38 Program Coordinator, District PPM & Others- Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Government of West Bengal, Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health, Purulia to hire 38 District Programme Coordinator- RNTCP, District PPM Coordinator – RNTCP, Quality Manager – NQAP, District PMDT & TB- HIV Coordinator – RNTCP, Counselor -Thalasemia Control Unit, District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – NQAP, District Consultant (Public Health) – NQAP, District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – NQAP, Male Counselor – Anwasha Clinic, ICTC, Counselor – NACP & Other Posts under CMOH Purulia Recruitment 2016 on temporary basis. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, Hiring Mode, walk in details, way to submit application, deadline etc. Who are eligible can join for walk in interview on or before 19-02-2016 & walk in interview for S.No-8, 12, & 13 Posts on 16-02-2016 & 17-02- 2016 at 11.000 AM.
Name of Organization: CMOH Purulia
1. District Programme Coordinator- RNTCP: 01 Post
2. District PPM Coordinator – RNTCP: 01 Post
3. District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – NQAP: 01 Post
4. District Consultant (Public Health) – NQAP: 01 Post
5. District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – NQAP: 01 Post
6. Quality Manager – NQAP: 02 Posts
7. District PMDIT & TB HIV Coordinator – RNTCP: 01 Post
8. Counselor -Thalasemia Control Unit
9. Male Counselor – Anwasha Clinic: 01 Post
10. ICTC, Counselor – NACP: 08 Posts
11. Lab Technician, ICTC – NACP: 13 Posts
13. Sahayika for NRC – RCH: 02 Posts
13.Medical Officer – NUHM: 02 Posts
14. Lab Technician – NUHM: 02 Posts
15. Computer Assistant – NUHM: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1 & 2: Min 22 and Max 62 years
- For Sr. No. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Max 40 years
- For Sr. No. 10 and 11: Min 20 years and Max 60 years
- For Sr. No. 12: Max 40 years
- For Sr. No. 13: Max 63 years
- For Sr. No. 14 and 15: Max 40 years
- Age will be considered from 01-01-2016.
Criteria of Education: For Sr. No. 1 applicant should be MBA/ PG whereas for Sr. No. 2 applicant should be Post Graduation Degree in Social Science/ Social Sciences/ Mass Media/ Communication/ Rural Development/ Advocacy/ Partner Ship. To know more information please refer the notification.
- Document Screening
- Written Examination
- Face to Face Personal Interview
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted by using format prescribed and in which applicant need to attach all necessary information and applicant must write “name of the post applied” on envelope. Applicant should send the application via using Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier.
Communication Address: To The Secretary & CMOH, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Ranchi Road, Post , Dist – Purulia, pin- 723101
Receipt of Application Last Date: 19-02-2016
Date of Interview for S.No-8, 12, 13 Posts: 16-02-2016 & 17-02-2016 at 11.000 AM.
Walk in Interview Venue: Basundhara Meeting Hall, Zilla Swasthya Bhavan, Ranchi Road, Purulia