Delhi High Court Hiring Notification for Judicial Services 9 Posts- Apply Online
Applications are invited by Delhi High Court (Delhi High Court) to appoint Judicial Services employees on 9 positions, who wish to work with Delhi High Court on regular basis. Delhi High Court announced to accept application from eligible candidates who have eligibility and other terms accepted as per below article. Interested applicant can check below article before applying to Delhi High Court Recruitment 2016 in detailed manner. You are eligible can apply by using application from 18-01-2016 to 08-02-2016 till 11:59PM.
Fees paid is non refundable and DD will be submitted in favour of ‘Registrar General, Delhi High Court, New Delhi’ payable at New Delhi.
Name of Organization: Delhi High Court
Number of Positions: 9
Criteria of Age: Min 35 and Max. 45 years
Education Criteria/Qualification Criteria: Advocate having experience of Practicing Min 7 years
Salary Compensation: INR 51550 to INR 63070
- For General Category: INR 1000
- For SC/ST and others Category: INR 200
- Preliminary Examination
- Viva voce
- Written organized will be in OTQ having 25% negative marking for selection to the main examination.
Way to Submit Application:
- Application will be submitted by using between 18-01-2016 to 08-02-2016 till 11:59PM.
- Ensure to read the whole article with detailed notification, as fees once paid will not be refunded, applicant have to make application correctly in prescribed online application form.
- Once it is submitted just take printout and send to address given along with photocopies of certificates, demand draft to the given address on or before 15-02-2016.
- Candidates must superscribe the envelope properly as “Application for the post of ___Judicial Services_____”.
- Communications Address: Joint Registrar (Vig.), High Court of Delhi, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi â€“ 110 503.
Starting Date of Online Application: 18-01-2016
Due time to submit filled-in application forms is : 08-02-2016 .
Last date for receiving the application form: 15-02-2016.
Date of Preliminary Examination: 03-04-2016.