District & Sessions Judge Kondagaon Recruitment for 45 Asst Gr III & Steno
Recruitment notification is announced by Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Kondagaon-District (Chhattisgarh) to appoint 45 Stenographer (Hindi & English), Assistant Gr-III Vacancies (Backlog) on the contract basis. Candidates who are interested and permanent resident of Bastar Division are eligible to apply for these vacancies on or before 22-06-2015 till 05:00 PM.
Name of Organization: District & Sessions Judge Kondagaon
1. Stenographer (Hindi): 07 posts
2. Stenographer (English): 02 posts
3. Assistant Gr-III: 36 posts
Criteria of Age: Min 18 years to Max 35 years; age will be calculated from 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification Criteria: Graduation Degree with DCA & Certificate in Shorthand & Typing.
- Document Screening
- Written test (Objective type),
- Dictation/ Computer Typing test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
Candidates who are interested and eligible by above conditions have to apply by applying in format prescribed, candidates should enclose all the self attested copies of necessary certificates, passport size photo, must be affix self addressed Rs.5/- stamp on top of the envelope must be mentioned name of the post applied for “Stenographer (Hindi)/ Stenographer (English)/ Assistant Gr-III” should reach to The District & Sessions Judge, Kondagaon District (Chhattisgarh) by Registered/ by Hand on or before 22-06-2015 till 05:00 PM.
- Up to when for Receipt of Application: 22-06-2015 till 05:00 PM.
- Exam Date & Timings: 26-07-2015 from 11:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
- Venue: Government Girls Higher Secondary College, Kondagaon.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification