Google Summer Trainee Engineering Program Apply Now
Google announced an Engineering Programme for Students who are in Second year in undergraduate courses and would like to develop technical and professional skills while working on Google products and services? This opportunity will definitely bring value additions and bridge the gap between academic study and a professional technical internship. Then don’t waste time in thinking just apply for summer interning with our Google Summer Trainee Engineering Program (STEP).
By this programme Google is giving opportunity to all qualified University students and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and in the technology industry.
Duration: 12 to 14 weeks
Start: From May/June 2016
- Applicant will be involved in software project by which a team of Googlers will be developed with various techniques and other Summer Trainee Engineering Program interns for 12 weeks.
- Get exposed to new software tools along with coding with skills-based trainings plus programming languages.
- Day to day interaction with Google engineers, other than your manager, to give rich experience of practical projects, on live Projects
- Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers and learn how to enhance your resume, take on technical interviews, and improve your presentation and communication skills with professional development workshops.
- Build important personal networks and friendships with a diverse group of students who share their passion for technology and computer science.
- Use of learned computer science material in college into professional environment.
Criteria of Education:
Applicant should be part of 4 year Bachelor’s program and presently in 2nd Year and looking to attend major in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Finalization of Engineering Programe in April 2018 and August 2019.
Expected Skills: Applicant should be having good experience on languages: Java, Python, C, or C++.
Apply Link : Click Here