Highlight of Rail Budget 2015 New Trains, Expectations, Wifi Introduced
The highlight of Rail Budget 2015
Rail Budget was announced on 26th Feb 2015 by Railway Minister of India Suresh Prabhu in Lok Sabha. In his speech, he started with Rail budget main highlights like the announcement of New Trains, along with the facility of Wifi at some more stations in India having mobile phone charging facility in the trains.
As per statement announced Suresh Prabhu declared to invest 8.5 lakh crore in next 5 years and along with these no impact will come on the pocket of common man. As per his saying this budget is drafted for AAM AADMI only which will match the expectation of a common person in India, you can find more information via going through below article.
Few Point of Statement of Mr. Prabhu’s Speech:
- INR 8.5 Lacs Crore for next 5-year Railways budget
- No fare will be increased, same as last year it will be kept.
- 67% capacity is enhanced for Facilities of the passenger.
- Now you can get tickets within 5 min. only if who don’t have reserved tickets.
- You will a few more apps available on smartphones where you can register your complaints
- The beginning of Integrated ticketing
- Investment through Pension funds, multilateral banks have seen the importance in Railways
- Improvement in cleanliness & design of bed linen in all classes
- An announcement of new train sets, you can get saving by 20% time of journey in comparison of the train of today. So bullet trains in design
- but it can run on existing tracks.
- Budget water vending machines will be available on more stations.
- In Shatabdi trains, On-board entertainment facility can be started.
- All India 24×7 helpline -138 will start from March and 182 is the toll-free no for security.
- The camera will be placed in the some mainline and compartments of ladies.
- One most important aim is to make the travel form the railway safer and sustainable
- The main aim is to make Railways self-sustainable
- The rail-cum-road ticket will be expanded on many stations.
- There is also a facility of the SMS alert for train timings, which will be helpful to save the time of people.
- E-catering will be started in 108 trains and people may order on the website of IRCTC.
- Lifts and escalators will be stated for the convenience of the people for which Rs 120 crore is allocated.
- Now people can also charge their phone from Mobile charging stations, which will be available in general, class coaches.
- No of general class coaches will be increased in the choosey trains so that common man can take advantage of it.
- About 7,000 toilets will be replaced form Bio-Toilets and New toilets will be made at 650 stations will be started.
- Hand-held devices will be introduced for ticket checkers.
- According to the Rail Budget 2015, the railway will play a big role in the socio-economic growth of India.
- Kitchen for vegetarian will be introduced.
- Railways have to recover in allocate in goods traffic
In our day to day activities Railways, price plays a very vital role and important for the growth of India too so it has been considered main income for India.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification