Hiring by VISA India- Software Engineer -Bangalore
Company involved in the business of Payment Technology, Pioneer in own segment wherein day to day everybody using their mode of payment. By this company is helping small, big and large business houses for their business. Even today small man too making multiple transactions every month. Today VISA India announced to hire fresher candidates for their Bangalore division. Company inviting all fresher to come forward and apply for VISA India and Join race of Growth
Name of Organization: Visa India
Official Web: www.visa.com
Joining City: Bangalore
Job Title: Software Engineer
Compensation: Best in the Industry
Criteria to Apply:
VISA is asking minimum following eligibility criteria from candidates applying for Software Engineer
- Graduate Degree with Best Track Record
- Electronics & Electrical communication engineering
- Information technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Information systems
- Information & Communication Technology
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Technology
- Knowledge of Programming on SQL., Python, Perl, C++, or Java
- Good problem-solving skills with high Aptitude
- Good Communication Skills within team members
- Creative Thinking
Profile of Candidates:
A company is looking for new ideas and solutions from Fresh Graduates in end-to-end technology solutions for Visa’s core business (credit and debit transactions).
- Day to Day Activity in which creating clients who have website, dashboards and Good Volume of data.
- Increase VisaNet approach– make it best, seamless, fast and secure payment mode to happen.
- Gain expertise in security architecture and technology related.
- Via analytic skills make research and develop data protecting platform with APIs Tool.
- Make plans for energy storage devices on renewable energy devises and get exposure to 3D printers, OpenCad, and raspberryPi.
- Working on iOS or Android Devices for present activity going for VISA Net.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification