Hooghly District Court Jobs for Steno/Lower Division Asst
Advertisement is announced by Hooghly District Court under notification Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2015 to appoint Stenographer & Lower Division Assistant. Applications are invited from Citizen of India to fill these posts from energetic and experience persons on or before the last date. To know more about Hooghly District Court Recruitment 2015 like criteria of age, Criteria of a qualification requirement, Compensation, Process of selection, Hiring Mode, important dates etc. please go through below article.
Name of Organization: Hooghly High Court
Job Title: Stenographer (English), Lower Division Clerk
Age Criteria: Min. 18 years and Max. 40 year; age will be considered from date 1st Jan. 2015.
Criteria of Education: 12th passed with Diploma/Certificate in English Stenography and having knowledge in Computer and Printing operation.
- For Stenographer (English)> INR 8000/- per month.
- For Lower Division Assistant> 7500/- per month.
- Document Screening
- Aptitude test
- Personal Interview.
Process for Submission of Application:
- Only format provided by the High court will be used for submission
- Application can be downloaded from the link available at the end of an article.
- Read the instruction carefully and fill information requires to inform.
- Enclose all recently attested copy of testimonials and two copies of Passport size photograph.
- Once all information filled should send on below said the address.
The office of the District Legal Services Authority, Alternative Dispute Resolution Centre (ADR Building), Serampore, Hooghly
Last Date to Apply: 31st May 2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification