Indian Army Hiring for 47th SSC Tech Men & 18th SSC Women Course- Apply Now
Applications are announced by Indian Army to hire 47th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and 18th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (Including Widows of Defence Personnel for Non Tech Entry). Company have invited married/ unmarried Male and unmarried Females who have completed Graduates Engineering or widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/ Services, Course commencing in Oct 2016 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu to apply. Who are eligible by below article can make application in format provided online from 09-12-2015 to 08-01-2016 at 1700 hrs or offline on or before 10-02-2016.
Name of Organization: Indian Army
I. 47th SSC (Tech) Men: 100 Posts
1. Civil: 25 Posts
2. Mechanical: 15 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 15 Posts
4. Automobile/ Work-shop Technology: 02 Posts
5. Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02 Posts
6. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Tech/ Info Tech/ M/Sc (Computer Sc): 10 Posts
7. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 15 Posts
8. Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 07 Posts
9. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 04 Posts
10. Food Tech/ Bio Tech: 03 Posts
11. Bio Medical Engg: 02 Posts
II. 18th SSC (Tech) Women: 10 Posts
1. Civil: 04 Posts
2. Mechanical: 02 Posts
3. Electrical: 02 Posts
4. Telecommunication: 02 Posts
III. Widows of Defence Personnel: 01 Post
1. SSCW (Non Tech)-18: 01 Post
Criteria of Age: For Sr. No. 1 & 2 applicant should be of Min 20 and Max. 27 where Sr. No. 3 should be Min 19 and Max 29, age will be referred from 01-10-2016.
Criteria of Education: Graduate Engineering completed or final year examination.
- Physical Standard
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted by using online website, applicant need to submit it via using www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 09-12-2015 to 08-01-2016 at 1700 hrs or to make application offline just download application format from end of article. You need to fill it in clear manner and attach selfattested copies of relevant certificates and in an envelope should be superscribed as the ” Name of the Officer with Rank”
Communication Address for Offline Application Submission: To The Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army), AG’s Branch, DG Recruiting/Rtg-A (WE) Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi- 110066
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09-12-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-01-2016 at 1700 hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-02-2016.