IOCL Jobs for Security Chief Ranchi/Barauni Positions- Apply Offline
Applications are invited by IOCL Ranchi to hire Security Chief for security and surveillance of Pipelines of State of Bihar/Jharkhand. Who are retired from Police are eligible for contract job announced, initially he will be palced in Barauni and later will be transferred to Ranchi bases on the requirement of position. Who are interested can check below article where we brought all related information about opening.
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of Position: Security Officer
Joining Location: Barauni/ Ranchi
Contract Period: Min 1 years can be extended min 6 month or max upto 3 years.
Salary : Suitable as per the site requirement and will be discussed during personal Interview
Eligibility: Should be retired on or after 31st March 2014 and rank should be less than Dep. Superintendent of Police
Roles and Responsibility:
- To draw strategy for total security of Pipelines assigned to him
- To put in place intelligence gathering system
- To assist in case of emergency including but not limited to leak/bursts/sabotage including liaising with local police etc.
- To advise on deployment of guards in the total interest of IOCL
- To ascertain and put in place the process of character and antecedent verification of personnel deployed for the pipeline security including contract labour
- To attend all emergencies and advise corrective measures
- To liaison with police authorities on regular basis
- To facilitate training/experience sharing with pipelines security personnel
- To monitor daily security situation report
- To device reporting methods and reports on daily security situation
- To facilitate IOC officials in preparing and lodging FIR(s)
- To follow-up on FIR(s) related to pilferage(s) and encroachment
- To assist Competent Authority for excavation/removal of encroachment in ROW if any
- To be considered on ‘on duty’ on 24×7 basis
- To investigate, analyze and suggest remedial measures with a written report of each pilferage attempt.
- Apprise to the reporting officer and Higher-up (Unit Head/Regional Head) on all aspects of security plans and submit report on daily basis.
How to Apply: Application will be submitted in format prescribed by recruitment board where application should be attached with dully attested documents as mentioned in details official notification.
Communication Address: Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division), Barauni – Kanpur Pipeline, PO:- Barauni Oil Refinery, Begusarai – 851114, (Bihar)
Last date of submission of Application: 18th Feb 2016