IOCL Recruitment for Jr. Engineer, Jr. Material Assistant and others- Apply Offline
Applications are invited by Indian Oil Corporation of India (IOCL) to appoint Jr. Engineer Asstt IV (Production), Jr. Engineering Assistant IV (Power & Utilities), Jr. Engineering Assistant –IV (Instrumentation), Jr. Materials Assistant IV # (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation) under IOCL Recruitment 2016. Who are interested can check below article where we brought all related information like education criteria, age criteria, salary, fees, way to submit application, Hiring mode, deadline etc. Who are eligible can submit application via offline mode by using format prescribed on or before due date.
Name of Organization: Indian Oil Corporation of India
Number of Position: 16
Job Title wise Details:
- Engineer Assistant (Production)- 8 Nos.
- Engineering Assistant IV (Power & Utilities)- 4 Nos.
- Engineering Assistant IV (Instrumentation)- 3 Nos.
- Material Assistant IV – 1
- For Sr. No. 1: Diploma in Refinery, Chemical, Petrochemical or Graduate in Industrial Chemistry
- For Sr. No. 2: 3 years Diploma Mechanical/Electrical
- For Sr. No. 3: 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics
- For Sr. No. 4: 3 yeas Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation
Criteria of Age: Min 18 and Max 26, which will be referred from 1st Jan 2016.
Compensation: As per the rules of the Corporation
Fees: INR 100 for General/OBC Category via using DD in favour for Indian Oil Corporation Limited, payable at State Bank of India, Digboi Branch, (IFSC Code: SBIN0006000)
How to Apply : Application will be submitted by using format prescribed format along with DD & self attested photocopies of all relevant documents (qualification/experience/age/caste/category etc.) should be sent by Post
Communication Address: Chief Human Resource Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (AOD), DIGBOI – 786171
Date of Submission of Application: 26/02/2016
Click here for official Notificaiton