Jobs in KPSC: Gazetted Probationers Examination (Group A & B Posts)
Recruitment is advertised by KPSC Board to hire various officer and staff under Recruitment 2015. The application is invited by Board via online application mode which can be made on an official web of KPSC. These vacancies advertised under Group A and Group B category to be hired on the basis of merit scored in the preliminary/Main examination. For a schedule of examination and to get a continuous update on KPSC please stay with us on our web or just subscribed with us.
Name of Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Examination Name: Gazetted Probationers Examination (GPE)
Number of vacancies: 440
- District Backward Classes Welfare Officer, (Backward) Classes, Welfare Dept. (Group-A): 07 posts
- Assistant Commissioner Commercial Taxes (Finance Dept.) (Group-A): 55 posts
- Tahsildar (Grade-2) Karnataka Administrative Service (Revenue Dept.) (Group-B): 114 posts
- Assistant Director ( Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Dept.) (Group-B): 14 posts
- Assistant Treasury Officer (Treasury Dept.) (Group-B): 05 posts
- Assistant Superintendent Of Prisons (Group-B): 09 posts
- Commercial Tax Officer (Finance Dept.) (Group-B): 58 posts
- District Social Welfare Officer (Social Welfare Dept.) (Group-A): 03 posts
- Karnataka Administrative Service (Group-A) Junior Scale –Assistant Commissioner: 60 posts
- Assistant Director (Tourism Dept.) (Group-B): 02 posts
- Assistant Director (Agriculture Marketing Dept.) Group-B: 01 post
- Assistant Director (Department Of Youth Empowerment & Sports) (Group-B): 03 posts
- Executive Officer/ Assistant Secretary, Rural Development & Panchayath Raj Dept. (Group-A): 26 posts
- Taluk Social Welfare Officer ( Social Welfare Dept.) (Group-B): 45 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Group-A): 38 posts
Age Limit: Max 35 years, for reserved category and women rules of Govt. of India will be applicable.
Criteria of Education: Graduation from any discipline from a recognized university
Pay Scale: Govt. Scales (Please refer detailed advertisement)
Fee: OBC category and General Category candidates have to pay INR 300/- and for SC/ST will be exempted from the fees.
Selection Procedures: Written Examination will be along with Personal Interview will be criteria for selection.
Application Submission Process: Application will be made through online mode.
- Open website of KPSC www.kpscapps.com
- Online Application will be filled and no field will be left blank
- Upload photograph, Signature to an application once all the information will be filed
- Application format should be filled on or 20th February 2015
Fees will be paid up to 21-02-2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification