KARHFW Job Notification for 2144 Para Medical Positions- Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Karnataka Health & Family Welfare (KARHFW), Bangalore to appoint Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist, Junior Medical Laboratory Technician, Junior Health Assistant, Pharmacist, Ophthalmic Assistant & Other Vacancies. Who wish to apply for the vacancy announced please go through the below article where we brought all the related details like criteria of education, fees, age, way to submit application etc. If you eligible then can make online application from 28-10-2015 to 26-11-2015 till 11:45 PM.
Name of Organization: KARHFW
1. Staff Nurse (B.Sc. Nursing): 179 Posts
2. Staff Nurse (Diploma Nursing): 536 Posts
3. Physiotherapist: 17 Posts
4. Medical Record Technician: 02 Posts
5. Block Health Education Officer: 12 Posts
6. Senior Laboratory Technician: 26 Posts
7. Junior Medical Laboratory Technician: 83 Posts
8. Pharmacist: 202 Posts
9. Ophthalmic Assistant: 61 Posts
10. Junior Health Assistant: 525 Posts
11. Junior Health Assistant (Female): 501 Posts
Criteria of Age: Min. 18 and Max. 35 years for General category, where applicant of SC/ ST & Category-I please refers notification for complete details.
- For Sr. No. 1: SSLC with / Equivalent
- For Sr. No. 2: SSLC/ Equivalent with 3 1/2 years Diploma in Nursing
- For Sr. No. 3: Degree in Physiotherapy
Please refer the notification for remaining posts.
Fee: For General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B applicant fees is 300/- where for others it will be 100/- which will be paid through any Computerized Post Office only.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be paid by website www.karhfw.gov.in/drc.aspx from 28-10-2015 to 26-11-2015 till 11:45 PM.
Apply Online Starts from: 28-10-2015.
Apply Online Ends on: 26-11-2015 till 11:45 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 28-11-2015.