Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2015: Charted Accountant Vacancy
Recruitment notification is announced by Maharashtra Bank under notification Recruitment 2014-15 to appoint Charted Accountant on 40 positions. The candidates who are qualified for the positions can apply via an official web of bank 30th April 2015. The company is headquartered in Pune (Dist.) Maharashtra. To know about the credentials, fees and other details please go through the following article.
Bank Name: Bank of Maharashtra
Job Title: Charted Accountant
Number of Positions: 40
Education Criteria: Candidate should be charted accountant or its equivalent.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experience in a similar field is required.
Age Limit: Min 21 years – Max 35 years; for relaxation as per reservation categories candidates have to referrers GOI guidelines
Salary Grade: INR 19400- 700/1-20100-800/10-28100/
How to Submit Application:
- Open official web or click on the link given below
- Read the notification in details and other credentials asked for the vacancy.
- Move cursor on the link to apply at the end of the article
- Ensure to fill all necessary information like personal, educational, the number should be valid with right email id for future contact.
- Upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Take a printout of application form.
- Pay application fee
- Send application form along with self-attested copies of all necessary documents
The Assistant General Manager (IR & HRD) Bank of Maharashtra “Lokmangal’ 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005
Commencement date of online application: – 30/03/2015.
Last date of online application: – 21/04/2015.
Last date of receipt of online application with enclosures: 30/04/2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification