Management Trainee Vacancy: NBCC Latest Recruitment 2015
A Government Organization from Navratna; National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd.(NBCC), provides Civil Engineering Construction Services in wide Gamut of Projects of varied nature, complexities & at socio-political Geographical locations, both at home and overseas. Presently involved in operations of three main segments i.e. (i) Project Management Consultancy(PMC), (ii) Real Estate Development & (iii) EPC Contracting. It has been executing many Landmark projects as a PMC as its Core strength leveraging its rich experience in Sectors as diverse as Roads, Hospitals, Institutions, Offices, Residential & Commercial etc. NBCC carries out re-development of Government properties on a model i.e. self-sustaining and does not call for any Government Funding.
The vacancy is announced in National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd to hire Management Trainee in Civil Trade by inviting online applications against NBCC Recruitment 2015. Eligible candidates are advised to fill application for 27 Management Trainee (Civil) posts. The applicant is required to use prescribed format for filling and check details about the number of vacancies, job requirement from our page of vatsnew.com
Job Title: Management Trainee (Civil)
Number of Vacancies: Total 27 posts
Qualification Required: Candidate must have first class degree in Civil Trade (Engineering) or equivalent from any recognized Institute or University of India. Candidates should ensure that total aggregate should not be less than 60 per cent.
For General Category: INR 1000/-
For SC/ST/PWD or reserved category: No Fees is applicable, exempted
The applicant can submit their fees from any mode of online like net-banking, credit card, debit card from any bank service.
Maximum age of applicant should be 29 years as on 19th February 2015. For reserved please refers Govt. of India regulations.
- Document Screening
- The result of Graduate Aptitude Test from Engineering (GATE) 2015
- Merit List based upon GATE-2015 marks
- Verification of Documents
Salary Grade: INR 16400-40500 (IDA)(E-1).
How you can apply:
- From the official web of NBCC application will be made: Reference site www.nbccindia.gov.in.
- Feed GATE registration number, candidates in the online application form.
- Relevant information in all the tabs during filling the online form.
- Upload scanned copy of the photograph (size less than 500 KB) & signature (size less than 200 KB).
- Online pay fees through net banking or debit card or credit card.
- Ensure to feed the details without any error.
- Applicant must be done before the application filing date.
The online application will start from 20.01.2015
Last date for online application: 19.02.2015
Visit the official notice:
You can visit our page regularly for latest Govt. Jobs in Delhi or subscribe us to get the update on Latest Vacancy of National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd in your Inbox. Don’t forget to verify request of Burner after clicking on Subscribe option on the page.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification