Moto X Force Launched 5.4-Inch QHD Display Shatterproof
Where Motorola is target International Market by launching new series of phone like Motorola Droid Turbo 2 for Verizon Wireless and other models will be soon launching for UK, as well as the Latin America, EMEA, and APAC regions in November.
For India Motorola this week launched the Moto X Force, here it is having similarity with Motorola Moto X Force which is launched for Verizon Wireless counterpart, except for network support. For India’s 4G LTE bands as well other than specifications in UK Version. Just revealed from UK Bloggers on Motorola Droid Turbo2 company have launched in UK in GBP 499 (roughly Rs. 49,900) price tag for the 32GB variant, and a GBP 534 (roughly Rs. 53,400) price tag for the 64GB variant.
Indian Variant have 5.4-inch QHD (1440×2560) display which MOTO Claims to have ‘ShatterShield’ display – made of aluminium rigid core, flexible Amoled screen, and dual-layer touch screen panels (redundancy in case one goes bad). Company claims that it will not break into pieces even when dropped on a slab of concrete.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 octa-core SoC clocked at 2GHz
- 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB and 64GB inbuilt storage options
- microSD card slot (up to 2TB)
- 3760mAh battery
- 21-megapixel rear-camera with an f/2.0 aperture
- Dual-LED flash
- Phase Detect Autofocus
- 5-megapixel front-facing shooter with flash and an f/2.0 aperature.
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- The single-SIM capable Moto X Force supports 4G LTE (Cat. 4), 3G, CDMa
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- and other standard connectivity options