MP High Court Recruitment 2015- Steno Vacancies- Apply Online
Job Notification is announced by High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur to appoint 1003 Stenographer Gr- II, III, Steno Typist & Assistant Gr-III on permanent positions. All interested candidates who want to Join as a Steno in HP High Court are invited to apply online before 13-08-2015 (Thursday). Vatsnew.com brought all related information like Criteria of Age, Hiring Process, Education requirement, Hiring Mode, compensation, fees etc. by below article.
Name of Organization: MP High Court
Number of Vacancies: 1003
1. Stenographer Grade II: 53 posts
2. Stenographer Grade III: 155 posts
3. Steno Typist: 08 posts
4. Assistant Grade III (English): 20 posts
5. Assistant Grade III: 767posts
- Criteria of Age:
For General Category Man: Minimum 18 – Max. 35 years
- For Reserved/ SC/ ST/ OBC category (Male): Max. 40 years,
- Age will be considered from 01-01-2016. Refer the notification for complete details.
Criteria of Education:
- For Stenographer Grade II & III, Steno Typist & Assistant Gr III (English) candidates should be passed in 10+2 passed with having 01-year
- Diploma in Computers with knowledge of Hindi Stenography & Typing.
- For Assistant Gr-III: Graduate having good Typing knowledge & 01-year Diploma in Computers
- Document screening
- Preliminary exam
- Main exam
- Personal Interview
Charges to Apply:
For Unreserved & Out of Madhya Pradesh Residents Candidates: INR 600/-
Residents of Madhya Pradesh UR/ PH Candidates: INR 600/-
Applicant has to make payment for INR 200/- for all categories, INR 50/- will be paid in case applicant have to make any changes like Modifying Mistakes through MP Online or its Kiosk Holder.
Way to submit Application: Application will be submitted via using www.mponline.gov.in on or before 13-08-2015 (Thursday). Just go on advertisement click and start entering details required. Before making payment please read the notification very carefully. Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature and finally, you can see unique registration code and password will be displayed on the screen. Carefully get the code and password & take the printout copies of application form for future use
Link will Be Deactivated to Apply Online: 13-08-2015 (Thursday).
Modifying mistakes in Online Application can be done up to 16-08-2015.
Date Preliminary Exam: 06-09-2015 (Sunday).
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification