MPEDA Recruitment for 45 Lab Analyst, Junior Clerk www.mpeda.gov.in
Jobs are announced by Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) to hire various employees 45 Junior Clerk, Electrical Operator, Junior Laboratory Analyst, Field Supervisor & Multitasking Assistant (Field Assistant) vacancies on direct recruitment under MPEDA Jobs 2016. Who wish to apply can check below article where vatsnew.com experts brought related information about MPEDA Recruitment like criteria of education, hiring mode, way to submit application, document screening, deadline etc. If you are eligible can make application online on or before 31st March 2016.
Name of Organization: MPEDA
1. Junior Laboratory Analyst: 10 Posts
2. Field Supervisor: 09 Posts
3. Junior Clerk: 10 Posts
4. Electrical Operator:01 Post
5. Multitasking Assistant (Field Assistant): 15 Posts
Criteria of Age: Min 21 and Max. 28 years, which will be referred from last date of submission of application.
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No. 1: Graduate in Chemistry
- For Sr. No. 2: Graduate in respective Trade
- For Sr. No. 3: Graduate along with good knowledge about MS-word
- For Sr. No. 4: ITI having electrical diploma or similar discipline
- For Sr. No. 5: Metric passed
Fee: For General/OBC category fees is INR 250 where DD will be submitted in favour of “The Secretary, MPEDA”, payable at Ernakulam. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex- servicemen.
Way to Submit Application MPEDA Vacancy: who are eligible can make application by using online mode by using official web www.mpeda.gov.in on or before 31-03-2016.
Application Submission Last Date for MPEDA Recruitment : 31-03-2016.