National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra
One of Top Institute of Haryana established in 1963 which started with the name of Regional Engineering College, Kurukshetra. This institute was started with the joint initiative of Central and State Government which later in 2002 announced deemed university.
Spread in an area of 300 acres available with all amenities like a hostel, library, High Tech College classrooms, Instructional Buildings and residential sector for the staff.
- Hostel facilities for students
- Instructional buildings
- Residential blocks for teachers and other staff members
- Health center
- Banks with ATM facilities
- Post Office
- Central library
1. B. Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer, Information Technology, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering & Managment, Electrical, Civil Engineering)
2. M. Tech (Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Comm., Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Computer Engineering, School of VLSI Design and Embedded System, School of Energy & Efficiency)
(A) Engineering Civil, Computer, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering & Management, School of VLSI Design and Embedded Systems, School of Renewable Energy and Efficiency, School of Biomedical Engineering, School of Material Science and Nanotechnology.
(B) Sciences (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics)
(C) Humanities & Social Sciences
(D) Deptt. of Computer Applications
(E) Deptt. of Business Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Engg.
- Business Administration
- Computer Application
- School of Bio-Medical Engineering
- School of VLSI Design & Embedded system
Mailing Address: Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra – 136119 Haryana (India)
Telephone: 01744-233337, 01744-233208
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification