NHPC Hiring Notification for 130 Engineer & Officer Posts- Apply Online
Jobs are announced by National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Limited Faridabad to appoint Medical Officers, Assistant Rajbhasha Officer and Junior Engineer (Mechanical, Civil & Electrical), Trainee Engineer (Civil, Safety), Trainee Officer (Finance), Trainee Officer (Law, PR, HR, Environment) through Special Driver of Recruitment for filling vacancy available for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PwD and Current year under Recruitment 2015 vacancies. Who wish to join can check the below article where we brought other related information like reservation details, title wise details, number of vacancy, hiring mode, Way to submit application, eligibility criteria etc. All aspirants can apply online from 5th December to 18thDecember 2015.
Name of Organization: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation
I. Special Recruitment Drive: 40 Posts
1. Trainee Engineer (Civil): 03 Posts
2. Trainee Officer (Finance): 11 Posts
3. Medical Officer: 05 Posts
4. Trainee Officer: 04 Posts
a. Law: 01 Post
b. PR: 02 Posts
c. Company Secretary: 01 Post
5. Trainee Engineer/ Officer: 04 Posts
a. Geophysicist: 01 Post
b. Geo-Technical: 02 Posts
c. Earthquake: 01 Post
6. Assistant Rajbhasha Officer: 13 Posts
II. Current Year: 90 Posts
1. Trainee Engineer (Safety)/ E2: 06 Posts
2. Trainee Officer: 55 Posts
a. HR/ E2: 13 Posts
b. Fisheries/ E2: 03 Posts
c. Finance: 30 Posts
d. Law/ E2: 03 Posts
e. PR/ E2: 06 Posts
3. Trainee Engineer/ Officer (Environment): 03 Posts
4. Medical Officer: 17 Posts
5. Junior Engineer: 09 Posts
a. Mechanical: 02 Posts
b. Civil: 03 Posts
c. Electrical: 04 Posts
Criteria of Age:
- For S.No- I1 to I5 & II1 to II3, II5: Max. 35 years
- For I6: Max. 35 years
- Age will be refereed from 30-11-2015. For relaxation in age please refers guidelines by GOI. To know please check more details.
Criteria of Education: For Sr. No. I1: Graduate Engineer from Respective Trade For more information refer notification.
- Document Screening
- Written test
- Personal Interview.
Fee: Application will be paid by General Candidates of INR 250/- Application fees will be paid by using pay-in-slip at State Bank of India which is being authorized to collect the registration fee in a specially opened Account No.31713133703 at CAG Branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NHPC. For others /SC/ ST/ PwD candidates Application fees charges is NIL.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be fees will be paid by using official website www.nhpcindia.com from 05-12-2015 from 1200 hours to 18-12-2015 at midnight.
Online Application Submission Starts: 05-12-2015 from 1200 hours.
Online Application Submission Ends: 18-12-2015 at midnight.