NPCC Gurgaon Hiring Notification for 45 Site Engineer, Jr. Engineer & Others- Apply offline
Jobs are announced by National Projects Construction Corporation Ltd to appoint 45 Site Engineer, Jr. Engineer and other positions under NPCC Recruitment 2016. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought all related details like criteria of education, title wise details, Important dates, way to submit application form etc. If you are eligible so can make application by using format provided on or before 15 January 2016.
Name of Organization: NPCC Limited, Gurgaon
Total Vacancy: 45
Title wise details:
- Site Engineer (Civil) – 20 Post
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 19 Posts
- Senior Associate (Legal) – 2 Posts
- Assistant (Office Support) – 04 Posts
Criteria of Education:
- For Site Engineer (Civil) – Graduate in Civil Engineering
- For Jr. Engineer (Civil) – Civil Engineering Diploma
- For Senior Associate (Legal) – Post Graduate in Law
- For Assistant (Office Support) – Graduate having computer speed in English by 50 W.P.M.
Criteria of Age: Min 21 years and Max 40 years, which will be refered from 31st December 2015.
Fees: For General Category INR 500, whereas for SC/ST/PWD it will be NIL. Payment will be made by using DD/Bankers cheque, drawn in favour of National Projects Construction Corporation Limited, payable at New Delhi.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted by using prescribed format only which you can get at the end of article or read through http://npcc.gov.in. Ensure that applicant must attach necessary documents required for submission with attested manner.
Communication Address: Zonal Manager, NPCC Ltd. Delhi Zonal Office, Plot No. 148, Sector -44, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122 003.
Last Date of Submission of Application: 15 January 2016