Odia Translator Recruitment in OSSC 2015
Notification is announced by Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) to recruit Odia Translator under the Government in Information & Public Relations Department. Candidates are requested to visit the official notification for checking their eligibility attached in the last of this articles. Candidates can apply for these vacancies from 12-12-2014 to 12-01-2015 by 11:59 PM. For the other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 02
Name of the Post: Odia Translator
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years- Maximum 32 Years, the Age will be considered as on 01-01-2014. For the relaxation of age, all state and centre rules will be applicable for relaxation
Educational Qualification: B.A. (Hons) in Odia Language/ at least 2nd Class M.A or above in expertise in Odia Language with the knowledge in Odia DTP having Computer Skill.
- Document Screening
- Descriptive type is written test
- Basic computer skill with Odia DTP
Examination Fee: INR 100 for General candidates through online mode from any credit card/debit card/net banking. For the other candidates, no fees will be applicable.
E-Payment: Through website www.odishatreasury.gov. candidate can submit their fees.
Online Mode: After successful payment, e-Challan can be download from Treasury Portal from the reference number.
Offline Mode: For the candidates who wanted to pay through offline mode they can use Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.odishassc.in from 12-12-2014 to 12-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Open website www.odishassc.in.
2. Press “Click here for online application”.
3. Check the appropriate post.
4. Check your eligibility and candidature carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of the photograph with signature.
6. Press submit button.
7. After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
8. Kindly take printout by using Print Button of Application.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-12-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 12-01-2015 by 11:59 PM
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification