OIL Hiring 19 Accounts Officer, Trainee, Secretary Post - Apply Offline
Recruitment Notification is announced by OIL (Oil India Limited) to appoint 19 Accounts Officer, Trainee, Secretary Posts. Who are interested to join Oil India are invited to apply after checking the criteria of education, way to submit an application, hiring mode. Who are eligible can make their application by using offline on before due date 07-10-2015.
Name of Organization: Oil India Limited
Number of Positions: 19
- Accounts Officer / Internal Auditor: 02
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): 05
- Executive Trainee (Civil): 02
- Executive Trainee (IT): 03
- Executive Trainee Human Resource: 03
- Executive Trainee Public Relations: 01
- Executive Trainee Geology: 01
- Executive Trainee R&D: 01
- Confidential Secretary: 01
Criteria of Education:
- For Vacancy Number 1: Min 18 years – Max 39 Years
- For Vacancy Number 2, 3, 4: Min 18 years – Max 37 Years
- For Vacancy Number 5,6,7,8: Max 39 Years
- For Vacancy Number 9: Max. 40 Years
Age will be calculated from the last date of receipt of application. Above dates are as per the unreserved category while others will be referred to as GOI norms.
Criteria of Education: Graduate/Post Graduate based upon vacancy with relevant discipline.
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion (GD)
- For Vacancy No. 1: Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Plus GP
- For Vacancy No. 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8: INR 25000/- Plus GP
- For Vacancy No. 9: Rs. 20600 – 46500/- plus GP
Way to Submit Application: the application will be submitted by using application form available at official web http://www.oil-india.com. Once it is filled please attach all necessary documents 10-2015.
Communication Address: HEAD – PERSONNEL, RCE’s OFFICE BUILDING, OIL INDIA LIMITED, DULIAJAN – 786602, (ASSAM).
Closing Date for Receiving of Application Form is: 07-10-2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification