Oil India Limited Recruitment for Law Officers- Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Oil India Limited to hire various Law Officers on permanent positions under Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016. Who wish to apply can check below article to find out all related criteria to apply for vacancy, deadline etc. If you wish to get regular updates enter your email id into subscriber box. If you are eligible can make application via through valid CLAT 2016 marks using format prescribed before last date.
Name of Organization: Oil India Limited
Number of Positions: 18
Job Title: Law Officers
Criteria of Education: Graduate from Law (Regular) with min 55%
Criteria of Experience: Min 2 years which will be referred from 30th June 16
- Document Screening
- Merit List as per CLAT-2016 score (Post Graduate Admission)
Way to Submit Application:
Application will be submitted by using CLAT 2016 scores so please apply for CLAT 2016 as per timelines. If you are eligible can make application by using official website that is www.iocl.com then follows ‘Career’ section. Apply and take printout which needs to be sent address provided.
- Last date for submission of CLAT-2016 application: 31st March 2016
- Accessibility of Admit Card/Hall Ticket of CLAT-2016: 15th April 2016
- Opening of Online Application by Indian Oil: 18th April 2016
- CLAT-2016 examination: 08th May 2016
- Last date of receipt of online applications by Indian Oil: 16th May 2016
Click on official Notice for more details about Oil India Limited Recruitment 2016.