ONGC Opening for 77 Jr Asst, Asst Technician & Other Posts- Apply Online
Jobs are announced by Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC) for hiring 77 Assistant Technician (Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Instrumentation), Technical Assistant GD III (Chemistry), Nurse Grade-III, Junior Assistant Rigman, Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical, Welding), Junior Technical Assistant (Geology), Junior Assistant (Accounts, Material Management, Personnel & Administration, Steno-English), Health Care Attendant Gd-I, Assistant Gd-III (Materials Management) vacancies on regular basis for Delhi and Dehradun. All applicants who are interested would like to join ONGC are welcome to come forward and apply if you eligible between online from 07-08-2015 at 1000 hrs to 28-08-2015 by 1800 hrs. You can refer below article where we brought the information about age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Name of Organization: ONGC
I. Posts for Dehradun: 48 Posts
1. Assistant Technician (Electrical) (A2): 02 Posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil) (A2): 05 Posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electronics) (A2): 03 Posts
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) (A2): 02 Posts
5. Technical Assistant GD III (Chemistry) (A2): 01 Post
6. Nurse Grade-III (A2): 02 Posts
7. Nurse Grade-III (Male for ICU) (A2): 03 Posts
8. Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) (A1): 15 Posts
9. Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) (A1): 02 Posts
10. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) (A1): 01 Post
11. Junior Technical Assistant (Geology) (A1): 02 Posts
12. Junior Assistant (Accounts) (A1): 03 Posts
13. Junior Assistant (Material Management) (A1): 03 Posts
14. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) (A1): 02 Posts
15. Health Care Attendant Gd-I (W1): 02 Posts
II. Posts for Delhi: 29 Posts
1. Assistant Gd-III (Materials Management) (A2): 01 Post
2. Junior Assistant (Accounts) (A1): 13 Posts
3. Junior Assistant (Personnel & Administration) (A1): 03 Posts
4. Junior Assistant (Steno-English) (A1): 12 Posts
Criteria of Age: Min. 18 and Max 30 years for General and for others please refers guidelines of GOI.
Criteria of Education: Diploma/10th/Graduation with typing speed and shorthand as well for more information regarding qualification please refer notification.
- Document criteria
- Written test
- Physical Standard Test
- Typing test
Application Fee: INR 300 with bank charges for unreserved category while INR 100 for SC/ST/Ex-Serv. Where the applicant is from any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, TelBhavan, Dehradun through Challan.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted via online through the website www.ongcindia.com from 07-08-2015 at 1000 hrs to 28-08-2015 by 1800 hrs.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 07-08-2015 at 1000 hrs.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-08-2015 by 1800 hrs.
Tentative Date of Written Test: 20-09-2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification