Opening in Canara Bank: Financial Inclusion Coordinator Positions
Recruitment is announced by Canara Bank under notification Canara Bank Recruitment 2015 to fill Financial Inclusion Coordinator positions from Eligible Citizen of India. The candidates who are interested to make their career in the banking sector can send their application form before by the crucial date.
Name of Bank: Canara Bank
Job Title: Financial Inclusion Coordinator
Date of receipt of Application: 28th Feb 2015
Age: Maximum 64 years as on the date of submission of application
Educational Criteria: Officers with Good ACR from Indian Nationalized Banks taken Volunteer retirement Service from Scale I to III, Office should be having exposure to rural branch banking, financial inclusion, lead bank, RUDSETI/RSETI.
Compensation: INR 20,000 Basic Pay along with an allowance of INR 1500 from selected officers.
Procedure of Selection: In Personal Interview, the candidate’s score will be criteria for selection and they should be having minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 50%.
Way to Submit Application?
- Open Official website canarabank.com
- Check Career Option on Home Page
- Click on ‘Know more’ provided ‘Recruitment’ section.
- Click on ‘application [New]’ save the pdf file appears on the screen.
- Fill the form, no column should be empty and attach attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- The sequence of attaching documents submitted as per the documents required by the bank. The application should reach to board before 28th Feb 2015.
Last Date to receive the application: 28th February 2015
Communication Address: Please refer the attachment.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification