Opening in IARI, New Delhi- 40 Various Jobs
Jobs are advertised by Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi to appoint 40 various officers on Sr. Technical Officer, Technical Assistant (for Field, Library Services), Filed Man, Library Assistant, Fitters. All are advised to use format prescribed by IARI to apply for said vacancies on or before 30 days from the date of publication issuance i.e. 17th April 2015.
Name of Organization: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), New Delhi
Number of vacancies: 40
Job Title wise Details:
- Technical Officer: 02
- Technical Assistant (Field / Farm Technician): 26
- Technical Assistant (Library Services): 02
- Field Man:07
- Library Assistant: 02
- Fitter: 01
- Field Man: PB-I/ Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Rs. 2000 Grade Pay
- Library Assistant: PB-I/ Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Rs. 2000 Grade Pay
- Technical Officer: PB-3/Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay
- Technical Assistant: PB-I/ Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Rs. 2800 Grade Pay
- Fitter: PB-I/ Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Rs. 2000 Grade Pay
Criteria for Educational Qualification:
- For Sr. Technical Officer: Agriculture Degree at Post Graduate Level or any other branch of Science/Social Science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification
- For Technical Assistant (Field / Farm Technician): Agriculture Graduate or any other branch of Science/Social Science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent
- For Technical Assistant (Library Services): Graduate in Library Science/Library & Information Science or equivalent qualification
- For Field Man:10th passed having one year certificate in Agriculture from recognized Institutions.
- For Library Assistant: 10th Passed with one year certificate in Library science/Library & Information science
- For Fitter: 10th Passed with an at least one-year trade certificate in Fitter from recognized Institutions.
- For Sr. Technical Officer: Min 18 years- Max 35 years
- For Other Posts: Min 18 years – Max 30 years
Way to submit Application:
Applications are invited from interested and eligible Indian citizen in the format prescribed by IRAI along with all attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials and application fees to the Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), Room No. 13, Director’s Office, IARI, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012.
Date of publication of advertisement: 17 April 2015
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification