Opening in Karnataka High Court for 211 Civil Judge Posts
Vacancy is announced by Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka to hire 211 Civil Judges (Junior Division) via direct recruitment process. All candidates who are interested are requested to check the following article and apply online on or before 15th May 2015. To know more about age, criteria of qualification, selection process, application fee, Process to apply are given below…
Name of Organization: Karnataka High Court
Job Title: Civil Judge (Junior Division)
I. Resident Parent Cadre: 200 Posts
II. Local Cadre: 11 Posts
Criteria of Age: For General and OBC: Max. 35 and For SC/ST: Max. 38 years as on last date fixed for receipt of application.
Criteria of Education: Law Graduate from any reputed University
- Document Screening
- Preliminary examination
- Main examination
- Computer test and voice viva.
- Online Payment: Payment will be made via using link https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm.
- Online Generation of Challan Form: Download online format for Challan and pay via payment gateway link https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/ icollecthome.htm in the PDF format
- Preliminary Examination Fee: INR 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Category I) via by any mode like online or offline payment.
- Main Examination Fee: once who got any qualification in preliminary examination and can apply for Main by Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ Category I.
Way to Submit Application:
All candidates who are interested can apply by the official website of Karnataka Judiciary www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in on or before 15-05-2015 at 11:59 PM.
1. All candidates who have to apply for this vacancy should use valid email id and Contact No.
2. Before apply to ensure to have scanned photograph & Signature.
3. Open link www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
4. Go on —–> Recruitment Section
5. Select vacancy interested and move on Apply Online.
6. Feed the necessary details and Click on Submit Button.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-05-2015 at 11:59 PM.
- For Payment of Fee through Challan: 18-05-2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification