Opening in MBGB (Patna) : Officer Scale I/II Recruitment 2015
Opening is announced by Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank under recruitment notification MBGB Recruitment 2015 to appoint 28 posts of Officer Scale I/II. All candidates who have cleared IBPS RRB- CWE-III and eligible to apply for the vacancy advertised. All candidates can check the notification in details to see the scores expected for the vacancies, then only apply for the vacancy online on or before the last date. To know more about the criteria of selection, education criteria, age criteria, fees to apply etc. are given below via below article.
Organization Name: Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
Job Title: Officer Scale I/II
Candidates should be graduate from any field and then scored in IBPS RRB- CWE-all and shall be liable to have the selection on its prior basis of cut off.
Criteria of Age:
Maximum 25 years, for reserved candidates you can refer GOI guidelines.
- Document Screening
- Merit List for Candidates via scores of IBPS RRB CEW III exam.
- Personal Interview
For General/OBC: INR 100
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: INR 20
How To Apply:
- Open official web “mbgbpatna.com”
- Move cursor on “Recruitment” section and read entire information related to the vacancy.
- Note down all the documents list which needs to be attached.
- Fees are to be paid via using Challan form and input reference number online while filling the format of application online.
- Candidates can keep the filled form printout for future reference.
- Start date of Online Registration: 07th April 2015
- Up to when Online Registration: 22nd April 2015
- Last date of Fees Payment: 22nd April 2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification