Opening in Punjab and Haryana High Court: 586 Clerks/Steno Vacancy
Recruitment is announced by Punjab and Haryana High Court under notification Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 to appoint 586 Clerks, Stenographer, and Drivers. All are requested to visit the official website and apply via online mode to interested post on or before 02 May 2015 in 2 Step manner. To know about the Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2015 information like post details, qualification criteria, age etc. are given below…
Name of Organization: Punjab and Haryana High Court
Name of Post: Steno/Clerks
Number of Vacancies: 586
Job Title with Details:
|Job Title||Positions||Education Criteria|
|Stenographer Grade-III||157||A Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent|
|Clerk||424||A Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a
recognized university and must have passed matriculation with
Hindi as one of the subject
|Driver||05||At least middle pass with Punjabi/ Hindi as one of the subject with the valid license for L.T.V|
- Min 18 years and Max 42 years, dates will be calculated from the date of 01.01.2015.
- Age Relaxation be as per the GOI guidelines
|Category||Driver (Male)||Driver (Female)||For other Vacancy (M)||For other Vacancy (F)|
|SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana||100||50||125||62|
|Reserved Categories of the other States||400||200||500||250|
|Physical Handicapped & dependents of
Ex-Servicemen of the State of Haryana
|as per their Original Category||as per their Original Category|
- Document screening
- Written Test.
For Drivers: along with marks obtained candidate have to pass the practical driving test and interview
Salary Grade: INR 5200-20200 + Rs.2400/- Grade Pay.
Way to Submit Application:
- Open official web i.e. www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
- Move cursor on ‘current recruitment’ go on the positions interested
- In 2 Steps, you need to fill out the forms.
- Click on ‘here for new registration’, fill the form and register yourself.
- Get your fee slip and Press submit.
- Second Stage, log in with details desired and fill fee details
- Now upload photo and signature and click on “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
|Online application starts from||06th April 2015|
|Last date/time for Registration Step I||26th April 2015 11:59 P.M|
|Last date for receipt of application fee||29th April 2015(within Banking Hours)|
|End date/time for Registration Step II||02nd May 2015 11:59 P.M|
|End date for editing of applications||02nd May 2015 11:59 P.M|
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification