District Consultant Opening
CMOH Purulia Walk in Interview for 38 Program Coordinator, District PPM & Others- Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Government of West Bengal, Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health, Purulia to hire 38 District Programme Coordinator- RNTCP, District PPM Coordinator – RNTCP, Quality Manager – NQAP, District PMDT & TB- HIV Coordinator – RNTCP, Counselor -Thalasemia Control Unit, District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – NQAP, District Consultant (Public Health) – NQAP, District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – NQAP, Male Counselor – Anwasha Clinic, ICTC, Counselor – NACP & Other Posts under CMOH Purulia Recruitment 2016 on temporary basis. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, Hiring Mode, walk in details, way to submit application, deadline etc. Who are eligible can join for walk in interview on or before 19-02-2016 & walk in interview for S.No-8, 12, & 13 Posts on 16-02-2016 & 17-02- 2016 at 11.000 AM.
Name of Organization: CMOH Purulia
1. District Programme Coordinator- RNTCP: 01 Post
2. District PPM Coordinator – RNTCP: 01 Post
3. District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – NQAP: 01 Post
4. District Consultant (Public Health) – NQAP: 01 Post
5. District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – NQAP: 01 Post
6. Quality Manager – NQAP: 02 Posts
7. District PMDIT & TB HIV Coordinator – RNTCP: 01 Post
8. Counselor -Thalasemia Control Unit
9. Male Counselor – Anwasha Clinic: 01 Post
10. ICTC, Counselor – NACP: 08 Posts
11. Lab Technician, ICTC – NACP: 13 Posts
13. Sahayika for NRC – RCH: 02 Posts
13.Medical Officer – NUHM: 02 Posts
14. Lab Technician – NUHM: 02 Posts
15. Computer Assistant – NUHM: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1 & 2: Min 22 and Max 62 years
- For Sr. No. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Max 40 years
- For Sr. No. 10 and 11: Min 20 years and Max 60 years
- For Sr. No. 12: Max 40 years
- For Sr. No. 13: Max 63 years
- For Sr. No. 14 and 15: Max 40 years
- Age will be considered from 01-01-2016.
Criteria of Education: For Sr. No. 1 applicant should be MBA/ PG whereas for Sr. No. 2 applicant should be Post Graduation Degree in Social Science/ Social Sciences/ Mass Media/ Communication/ Rural Development/ Advocacy/ Partner Ship. To know more information please refer the notification.
- Document Screening
- Written Examination
- Face to Face Personal Interview
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted by using format prescribed and in which applicant need to attach all necessary information and applicant must write “name of the post applied” on envelope. Applicant should send the application via using Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier.
Communication Address: To The Secretary & CMOH, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Ranchi Road, Post , Dist – Purulia, pin- 723101
Receipt of Application Last Date: 19-02-2016
Date of Interview for S.No-8, 12, 13 Posts: 16-02-2016 & 17-02-2016 at 11.000 AM.
Walk in Interview Venue: Basundhara Meeting Hall, Zilla Swasthya Bhavan, Ranchi Road, Purulia
Department of Health and Family Welfare Hiring DEO, Consultant wbhealth.gov.in Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Department of Health and Family Welfare for 22 DEO, District Consultan, Treatment Supervisor under Department of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2016. Who wish to apply can make application after checking below article prepared by vatsnew.com which contains all related information like criteria of education, age, way to submit application, documents requires, fees etc. Who are eligible and interested can submit application in format prescribed to Board on or before 27th Jan. 2016.
Name of Organization: Department of Health and Family Welfare
Vacancy: 22 posts
1. District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – 01
2. District Consultant (Public Health) – 01
3. District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – 01
4. District Programme Coordinator (RNTCP) – 01
5. District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator – 02
6. Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS) – 12
7. District PMDT & TB-HIV Coordinator – 01
8. TB-HIV – 02
9. Data Entry Operator (RNTCP) – 01 posts
Criteria of Age:
For Sr. No. 1-3 and 5 -7 : Max 40 Years
For Sr. No. 4, 8, 9: Max. 62
Age will be referred from 1st Jan. 2016. Whereas for relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Criteria of Education: Applicant should be cleared with HSC /Post Graduate in Medicine or respective specialization/Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree ; to check more please read official notification in detail.
Hiring Mode: applicant will be hired on the basis of scores obtained, applicant must have to go through document screening after Merit list prepared.
For Sr. No. 1: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
For Sr. No. 3: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
For Sr. No. 4: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
For Sr. No. 5: Rs. 19000/- Per Month
For Sr. No. 6: Rs. 17720/- Per Month
For Sr. No. 7: Rs. 16860/- Per Month
For Sr. No. 8 & 9: Rs. 13560/- Per Month
Fees: For General/OBC applicants Fee is – 100/- whereas for other charges will be INR 50/-
Way to Submit Application: Applicant need to download format from official website of recruitment board of Department of Health and Family Welfare i.e. http://wbhealth.gov.in. Once application format available fill all necessary details required along along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 27-01-2016.
Communication Address: The Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health & Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Malda, P.O.Jhaljhalia (J.R.C), Dist.Malda-732102, West Bengal .
Application Form Filling Receipt Date: 27-01-2016
NRHM Rajasthan Job Notification for 62 Consultant, Psychologist & Other Posts
Job Notification is announced by Government of Rajasthan, National Tobacco Control Programme (NTCP) under National Health Mission, Directorate of Medical, Health & Services, Jaipur to recruit Psychologist, Consultant, Social Worker, DEO vacancies under fixed terms basis. All interested candidates who are eligible as per the following article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, hiring mode, way to submit application etc. can make their application in prescribed application format within 10 days from the date of advt.
Name of Organization: NRHM Rajasthan
Number of Position: 62
1. District Consultant: 17 Posts
2. Psychologist: 15 Posts
3. Social Worker: 15 Posts
4. Data Entry Operator: 15 Posts
5. Legal Consultant
Criteria of Education:
For Positions Number 1: Post Graduate in Public Health or Social Sciences or Management or related field or MBBS/ BDS
For Positions Number 2: Graduation in Psychology/ Trained in Counseling or Post Graduate in Psychology/ MSW
For Position Number 3: PG in Social Work/ Sociology
For Position Number 4: 12th passed with computer literate
For Position Number 5: Degree in Law
Hiring Mode: Vacancy will be filled purely on interview scored basis.
Way to submit Application: Application will be submitted via using format advertised only, applicant should attach self-attested certificates, testimonials to the Office of the State Nodal Officer, National Tobacco Control Programme, Room No-235, Swasthya Bhawan, Directorate of Medical & Health Services, Tilak Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur within 10 days from the date of advt.
Advertisement Publication Date: 26-08-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 10 days from the date of advt.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification
Walk in Drive in HSHRC, Haryana : District Consultant/State Consultant 2015
Jobs is announced in Haryana State Health Resource Center (HSHRC) for Assistant and State Consultant on the Contractual basis under HSHRC Recruitment 2015. Total 63 vacancies are advertised on which board has to take capable candidates who are interested Join Haryana Govt. for Temporary Basis. Eligibility criteria can be seen via below article where walk-in drive conducted on 27th February, 28th February 2015 and 2nd March 2015.
To know more about Cadres Name, Type of Job, Jobs Title, Procedure for Selection, Age Criteria, Important Links where you will get the format to apply for these vacancies.
Organization Name: HSHRC- Haryana State Health Resource Center
State Vacancy: Haryana
Job Title with detail:
- District Consultant– Quality Assurance: 15 posts
- District Consultant- Public health: 15 Posts
- State Consultant- Quality Assurance: 1 post
- State Consultant- Public Health: 1 post
- District Quality Manager: 15 posts
- Administrative Assistant: SQ AU- 1 post
- Administrative Assistant: DQAU- 15 posts
Total Number of Seats available: 63 posts
Age Criteria: Maximum age of 40 years are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Education Qualification: MBBS qualification having relevant experience posts of District Consultant, State consultant, and District Quality Manager. Also, check candidate should be graduate or equivalent for the posts of Administrative Assistants.
- For District Consultant posts- The candidates will be paid Rs 40000 per month.
- For State Consultant Posts- The candidates will be paid Rs 50000 per month.
- For District quality Manager- The candidates will be paid Rs 30000 per month
- For Administrative Assistant- The candidates will be paid Rs 12000 to 15000 per month
Way to Submit Application: Candidates who are finding themselves eligible can apply by visiting venue along with all the relevant documents of age, qualification details, photographs in particular format.
Procedure for Selection: Merit list will be prepared on their performance in the personal Interview conducted by officials.
Walk-in Interview on 27th, 28th February and 3rd March 2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification