District Coordinator Opening
CMOH Purulia Recruitment Notification for 38 Programme Coordinator, District PPM & Others- Apply Offline
Jobs are announced by Government of West Bengal, Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health, Purulia to hire various 38 District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – NQAP, District Consultant (Public Health) – NQAP, District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – NQAP, District Programme Coordinator- RNTCP, District PPM Coordinator – RNTCP, Quality Manager – NQAP, District PMDT & TB- HIV Coordinator – RNTCP, Counselor -Thalasemia Control Unit, Male Counselor – Anwasha Clinic, ICTC, Counselor – NACP & Other Posts on temporary basis under various CMOH Purulia Recruitment 2016. Who are interested can check the below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, way to submit application, hiring mode, number of positions, deadline. Who are eligible can apply in format on or before 19-02-2016 & attend walk in for S.No-8, 12, & 13 Posts on 16-02-2016 & 17-02- 2016 at 11.000 AM.
Name of Organization: CMOH Purulia
Job Title wise Information:
1. District Programme Coordinator- RNTCP: 01 Post
2. District PPM Coordinator – RNTCP: 01 Post
3. District Consultant (Quality Assurance) – NQAP: 01 Post
4. District Consultant (Public Health) – NQAP: 01 Post
5. District Consultant (Quality Monitoring) – NQAP: 01 Post
6. Quality Manager – NQAP: 02 Posts
7. District PMDIT & TB HIV Coordinator – RNTCP: 01 Post
8. Counselor -Thalasemia Control Unit
9. Male Counselor – Anwasha Clinic: 01 Post
10. ICTC, Counselor – NACP: 08 Posts
11. Lab Technician, ICTC – NACP: 13 Posts
13. Sahayika for NRC – RCH: 02 Posts
13.Medical Officer – NUHM: 02 Posts
14. Lab Technician – NUHM: 02 Posts
15. Computer Assistant – NUHM: 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No.1, 2 : Min 22 and Max 62 years
- For Sr. No. 3, , 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9: Max.40 years
- For Sr. No. 10, 11: Min 20 and Max. 60 years
- For Sr. No. 12: Max. 40 years
- For Sr. No. 13: Max. 63 years
- For Sr. No. 14, 15: Max. 40
Age will be referred from 1st Jan. 2016.
Criteria of Education: Post Graduate/ Graduate in Medicine and others/Graduate. To know more check notification in detail.
- Document Screening
- Personal Interview
Way to submit Application: Application will be submitted by using offline mode, where application will be submitted by using self attested all testimonials in support of age, caste, qualification, experiences etc., and in an envelope should be superscribed as “name of the post applied” through Speed Post/ Registered Post/ Courier.
Communication Address: The Secretary & CMOH, District Health & Family Welfare Samity, Ranchi Road, Post + Dist – Purulia, pin- 723101.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 19-02-2016
Date of Interview for S.No-8, 12, 13 Posts: 16-02-2016 & 17-02-2016 at 11.000 AM.
Venue: Basundhara Meeting Hall, Zilla Swasthya Bhavan, Ranchi Road, Purulia
Water Supply & Sanitation Dept Bhandara Opening for Consultant & Coordinator- Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Government of Maharashtra, District Water Supply & Sanitation Department, Bhandara to hire Consultant & Village Accounts Coordinator vacancies on contract basis. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, hiring mode, way to submit application, deadline etc. If you are eligible can apply by using prescribed format on or before 11-01-2016.
Name of Organization: Water Supply & Sanitation Dept Bhandara
1. Consultant (Paanee Gunavatta): 01 post
2. Village Accounts Coordinator: 01 post
Criteria of Age: Max 50 years, which will be referred from date of advertisement.
Criteria of Education: Graduate in commerce with knowledge of double entry Accounting & Tally for Village Accounts Coordinator.
- Document Screening
- Written Exam
Way to submit Application: Application will be submitted by using offline mode where applicant use with prescribed format along with copies of all necessary documents, must be mentioned name of the Post————, Code No.———- Caste—————- on top of the envelope addressed to District Water Supply & Sanitation Department, Bhandara on or before 11-01-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 11-01-2016
Vacancies for Consultant/Coordinator in WCD Rajasthan- Recruitment 2015
Vacancies in Rajasthan is announced by Department of Women & Child Development for consultant and Coordinator for 583 Positions in Integrated Child Development Services under recruitment 2014-15. Candidates can check the detailed criteria to apply in the following article along with Age, Number of vacancies, criteria etc. Candidates can apply for these vacancies on website www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in and oasis.rkcl.in/ from 07-01-2015 at 11:00 am to 06-02-2015 till 11:59 pm.
Department of Women & Child Development (WCD) Rajasthan Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Positions: 583
Name of the Positions: Service/ Consultant
I. Under ISSNIP: 416 posts
1. Consultant (Nutrition and Child Development): 01 post
2. Consultant (BCC and Capacity Building): 01 post
3. Consultant- Social Development and Community Mobilization: 01 post
4. Consultant- Monitoring and Evaluation: 01 post
5. Consultant- Financial Management: 01 post
6. Consultant-Procurement: 01 post
7. Project Associate: 02 posts
8. District Coordinator: 19 posts
9. District Project Assistant: 19 posts
10. Block Coordinator: 185 posts
11. Block Project Assistant: 185 posts
II. Under ICDS Mission: 167 posts
1. Senior Consultant (Early Childhood Care & Education-ECCE): 01 post
2. District Coordinator (ECCE, Training and M & E): 14 posts
3. District Coordinator (Health & Nutrition): 33 posts
4. Block Coordinator: 119 posts
For Post Sr. No. 1: Post Graduate Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Nutrition/Public Health
For Post Sr. No. 2: Graduate Degree/ Post-Graduate Diploma in Health Communication or Social Sciences
For Post Sr. No. 3: Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work, Sociology or Anthropology
For Post Sr. No. 4: Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Demography
For the remaining and more details refers the official notification
1. Document Screening
2. Computer Proficiency Test
3. Personal Interview
Application Fee: Payment will be made against application through E Mitra link and take the token number which will be required at the filling of application. The application charges will be INR 200, excluding E Mitra charges.
How to Apply: www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in and oasis.rkcl.in/icds from 07-01-2015 at 11:00 am to 06-02-2015 till 11:59 pm.
How to fill Online Applications:
1. Official website www.wcd.rajasthan.gov.in and oasis.rkcl.in/icds, login for registration
2. Enter to E-Mitra
3. Make payment and get the unique token number.
4. Open the original web once again
5. Click on Apply Online Link.
6. Fill up the Unique Token Number and Date of Birth.
7. Fill the Security Code.
8. Click on Validate Button.
9. Select the desired post for applying.
10. Fill the online application with given details.
11. Submit the application and then take a print copy of the submitted application for future reference
Starting Date for Online Registration: 07-01-2015 from 11:00 am onwards
Last date for Deposit of Application Fee: 06-02-2015 till 05:00 pm.
Closing Date for Online Registration: 06-02-2015 till 11:59 pm.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification