District Culture Officer Opening
Asst Curator, District Culture Officer and Other posts in OSSC 2015
Notification is announced by Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) to recruit Assistant Curator, Archivist, Technical Assistant & District Culture Officer vacancies under Culture Department. Candidates are requested to visit the official notification for checking their eligibility attached in the last of this articles. Candidates can apply for these vacancies from 31-12-2014 to 31-01-2015 by 11:59 PM. For the other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 09
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Curator (Odisha State Archaeology): 01
2. Assistant Curator (Odisha State Museum): 02
3. Archivist (Odisha State Archives): 01
4. Technical Assistant: 01
5. District Culture Officer: 04
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years- Maximum 32 Years, the Age will be considered as on 01-01-2014. For the relaxation of age, all state and centre rules will be applicable for relaxation
For Sr. No. 1: Master’s Degree in Archaeology with Knowledge and ability about History, Art and Architecture with Command to use a computer.
For Sr. No. 2: Master Degree in History with Specialization in one or more of the following subjects related to Museology, Archival Studies & Archaeology viz. Numismatics Epigraphy, Indian Art & Architecture of Manuscripts (Pre-historic Archaeology and Conservation of Manuscripts with adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
For Sr. No. 3, 4 & 5 Post: Master’s Degree in History with 2nd Class and good commend on Computer operator skills.
1. Document Screening
2. Written Test
3. Computer Test followed by Personal Interview
Examination Fee INR 100 for General candidates through online mode from any credit card/debit card/net banking. For the other candidates, no fees will be applicable.
E-Payment: Through website www.odishatreasury.gov. candidate can submit their fees.
Online Mode: After successful payment, e-Challan can be download from Treasury Portal from the reference number.
Offline Mode: For the candidates who wanted to pay through offline mode they can use Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
Conventional Mode: Candidates can pay through the Conventional mode into the Treasury under the “Head of Account-0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.odishassc.in from 31-12-2014 to 31-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Open website www.odishassc.in.
2. Press “Click here for online application”.
3. Check the appropriate post.
4. Check your eligibility and candidature carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of the photograph with signature.
6. Press submit button.
7. After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
8. Kindly take printout by using Print Button of Application.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 31-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification