Fire Officer Opening
OBC Recruitment for 117 Specialist Officers- obcindia.co.in- Job Process
Applications are invited by Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) to hire various 117 Specialist Officer vacancies in OBC Recruitment 2016. Who wish to apply for OBC Jobs can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, way to submit application, hiring mode, date of submission, fees, salary etc. If you are eligible to apply for OBC Vacancies can make application via online mode from OBC website i.e. www.obcindia.co.in on or before due date.
Name of Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce
1. Senior Manager (Risk Management): 10 Posts
2. Manager (IT): 10 Posts
3. Manager (Forex): 05 Posts
4. Manager (Debt/ Equity): 02 Posts
5. Manager (Law): 21 Posts
6. Manager (FA)- Chartered Accountant: 30 Posts
7. Manager (Security): 22 Posts
8. Security Officer: 15 Posts
9. Fire Officer: 02 Posts
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1: Min 25 year- Max 35 years
- For Sr. No. 2 to 7: Min 23 years- 35 years
- For Sr. No. 8 & 9: Min 21 and Max 35 years.
Age will be refered from 01-04-2016.
Criteria of Education: Any Graduate or PG from Math/ Statistics/ Economics/ MBA in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management/ PG Diploma in Finance/ Banking/ Risk Management)/ Engineering, kindly check official notification for more details.
- Document Screening
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal interview
Application Form Fee: For UR category INR 500 whereas for others INR 50 via any mode of payment
Way to submit Application: Who are eligible to apply for OBC Jobs can check website www.obcindia.co.in from 29-04-2016 to 13-05-2016. Ready with all scan version of proofs before start applying, once application submission done please take printout for future use.
Apply Online Starts
Apply Online, Fee Payment & editing application Ends
Last date for printing of Online Application
OBC Recruitment 2016
How to Apply
frequently Asked Questions
UPPSC Hiring Notification for 2234 Allopathic MO, Professor & Others- Apply Online
Jobs are announced by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) to appoint 2234 Assistant Manager (Non technical), Lecturer, Professor, Allopathic Medical Officer, Research Officer, Assistant Director & Other vacancies. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought all related information to apply along with Title wise information, deadlines etc. Who wish to join may online from 21-12-2015 to 21-01-2016.
Name of Organization: UPPSC
1. Allopathic Medical Officer: 2099 posts
2. Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) (Physically Handicapped/ Backlog): 02 posts
3. Assistant Manager (Non technical): 31 posts
4. Lecturer (Math): 01 post
5. Chief Fire Officer: 06 posts
6. Professor (IImul Atfa): 01 post
7. Manager (General Recruitment): 12 posts
8. Professor: 47 posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Traffic and Transportation Planning): 02 posts
10. Professor (IImul Saidla): 01 post
11. Mines Officer -11 posts
12. Research Officer-09 posts
13. Lecturer (Hifzane Seh): 01 post
14. Chief Fire Officer: 01 post
15. Assistant Director, Fisheries: 06 posts
16. Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade): 03 posts
17. Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment): 01 post
Criteria of Age: For Sr. No. 6, 10: Min 30 years Max 50 , Post No. 13 have age band Min 25 years and Max 40 years. Check official notification for remaining posts.
Criteria of Education: For Sr. No. 1 applicant should be M.B.B.S., for Sr. No. 2 applicant must be PG Mathematics. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview.
- For Unreserved Category & OBC: INR 105/- (Exam Fee Rs 80/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- For SC & ST: INR. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- For PH Category: INR 25/- (online processing fee)
For making payment of fees applicant should have been used via E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Way to submit Application: Applicant have to use uppsc.up.nic.in from 21-12-2015 to 21-01-2016.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-12-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 18-01-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-01-2016.
Punjab National Bank Recruitment - 53 Various Positions
Jobs are announced by Punjab National Bank for various positions Company Secretary, Manager (Security), Officer (Data Analyst), Officer (Industry)- Mechanical, Officer (Industry)-Textile, Fire Officers and Officer (Printing Technologist). All interested candidates are invited to apply for these vacancies on or before 16 April 2015 in the format prescribed by Bank.
Name of Bank: Punjab National Bank
Number of Vacancies: 53
Job Title with details:
- Company Secretary: 01 Post
- Manager (Security): 35 Posts
- Officer (Data Analyst): 01 Post
- Officer (Industry)- Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Officer (Industry)-Textile: 01 Post
- Fire Officers: 09 Posts
- Officer (Printing Technologist): 03 Posts
Criteria for Selection:
- Company Secretary: Graduate having a membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Manager (Security): Graduate in any stream from discipline
- Officer (Data Analyst): Graduate Honours in Math/Stat & candidates should be FRM certified from Global Association of Risk Professionals/ PRM
- Certification from Professional
Risk Manager’s International Association:
- Officer (Industry)- Mechanical: Engineer with specialization in Mechanical (60% marks)
- Officer (Industry)-Textile: Graduate Engineer in Textile Engineering (aggregate 60% marks)
- Fire Officers: Graduate from any stream
- Officer (Printing Technologist)- Graduate Engineer having specialization in Printing Technology (60% marks)
- Document Screening
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
Way to Submit Application:
Applications are invited from eligible aspirants who would like to make the career with PNB; are advised to apply only with the format prescribed by Bank. Candidates have to send their applications along with all necessary testimonials of age, sex, education, reservation, experience etc. up to 16 April 2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification
ONGC Ltd. Recruitment: Executive, Officer & Other Positions
Jobs are announced by Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited on various positions of 873 Executive, Officer & other posts. All interested candidates are invited to apply for the vacancy in the format prescribed on or before 10 April 2015. To know more about age, education, salary, way to apply etc. are given below…
Name of Organization: Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
Number of Vacancies: 873
Job Title with Details:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Cementing): 31 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 10 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Drilling): 110 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical): 47 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 18 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation): 23 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical): 72 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Production): 217 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir): 14 posts
- Chemist: 74 posts
- Geologist: 41 posts
- Geophysicist (Surface): 28 posts
- Geophysicist (Wells): 22 posts
- Material Management Officer: 22 posts
- Programming Officer: 04 posts
- Transport Officer: 12 posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Environment): 06 posts
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 56 posts
- Fire Officer: 08 posts
- HR Executive: 27 posts
- Medical Officer: 24 posts
- Security Officer: 07 posts
Pay Grade INR 24,900 – 50,500/- with an increment of 3% per year. In details please refers the attached official notification.
GATE-2015 scores will be criteria of selection along with Computer Based Test (CBT) and Personal Interview.
How to submit Application:
Who has got selected in GATE 2015 can apply for the vacancy online through www.ongcindia.com and apply theirs by entering the GATE registration number before 10 April 2015.
- Opening date for registration online: 21 March 2015
- Closing date for registration online: 10 April 2015
- Tentative date of the Computer-based test: 10 May 2015
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification