It Officer Jobs Opening
NHM Manipur Jobs for Staff Nurse, Driver, DEO, Doctors and various others- Apply Online
Jobs are announced by Office of State Health Society, National Health Mission (NHM), Manipur to appoint ENT Specialist, Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Specialist Doctor, Psychiatrist, NMHP, MBBS Doctor, Driver & various others under contract basis via NHM Manipur Recruitment 2016. Who are eligible and interested invited to apply can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, date of submission of application, hiring mode, fees, syllabus, education criteria etc. If you are eligible candidates can submit application via offline format on or before 08 to 19-02-2016.
Name of Organization: NHM Manipur
Job Title wise Information:
1. Specialist Doctor: 14 Posts
2. Psychiatrist, NMHP: 01 Post
3. ENT Specialist, NPPCD: 01 Post
4. Ophthalmic Surgeon: 02 Posts
5. Paediatrician: 11 Posts
6. Gynaecologist: 03 Posts
7. Anaesthetist: 03 Posts
8. Dental Surgeon/ MO, Dental: 06 Posts
9. MBBS Doctor/ DR TB Coordinator/ HIV TB Coordinator: 28 Posts
10. AYUSH Doctor: 02 Posts
11. State Veterinary Consultant: 01 Post
12. District Epidemiologists: 08 Posts
13. District NCD Epidemiologist: 07 Posts
14. Microbiologist: 01 Post
15. District IDSP Microbiologist: 01 Post
16. State Microbiologist (EQA) IRL: 01 Post
17. Social Worker: 08 Posts
18. DEIC Managers: 05 Posts
19. Program Consultant/ Program Officer (PNDT)/ State Quality Assurance Consultant/ ME Officer (NMHP): 06 Posts
20. State Vaccine Manager: 01 Post
21. State Logistic Officer: 01 Post
22. Entomologists: 01 Post
23. State Technical Manager: 01 Post
24. Training Assistant: 01 Post
25. Clinical Establishment Act Consultant: 01 Post
26. District Logistic Officer: 09 Posts
27. District Coordinator (RNTCP): 09 Posts
28. State Monitoring Consultant: 01 Post
29. District Program Manager: 02 Posts
30. Early Interventionists cum Special Educator: 05 Posts
31. Block Finance Manager/ PHC Accountant: 03 Posts
32. Assistant Finance Manager, NCD: 07 Posts
33. Supervisor: 05 Posts
34. Dist Quality Assurance Conslt/ Prog. Asst/ Asst Prog Manager/ Block Prog Manager/ State Family Consultant: 19 Posts
35. Psychologists: 07 Posts
36. Clinical Psychologist, NMHP: 01 Post
37. Sr Treatment Supervisor, RNTCP: 09 Posts
38. Staff Nurse/ Community Nurse (NMHP): 33 Posts
39. Psychiatric Nurse, NMHP: 01 Post
40. Eye Donation Counsellor/ Counsellor: 11 Posts
41. Counsellor: 02 Posts
42. RMNCH/ FP Counsellors: 23 Posts
43. State Statistical Assistant: 02 Posts
44. Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
45. Accountant: 09 Posts
46. Refrigerator Mechanic: 04 Posts
47. Audiologist Audiometric Assistant: 20 Posts
48. Physiotherapists/ Physiotherapist (Clinic): 18 Posts
49. Data Entry Operator: 08 Posts
50. Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01 Post
51. Laboratory Technician: 03 Posts
52. Dental Technician: 06 Posts
53. OT Technicians: 28 Posts
54. Optometrists: 05 Posts
55. Case Registry Assistant, NMHP: 01 Post
56. TB Health Visitor: 01 Post
57. Driver: 92 Posts
58. Ward/ Hospital/ Sanitary Attendant: 09 Posts
Criteria of Age: Min 21 and Max 28 years, age will be referred from 8th Feb 16. For Relaxation in age please check guidelines of GOI.
Criteria of Education: Post Graduate /Graduate/Diploma in respective Trade. To know more read official notification.
- Document Screening
- Personal Interview
Fee: For Sr. No. 1 to 36 fees for General category fees is 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC, ST category) whereas for others Rs. 300/- for General (Rs. 200/- for SC, ST category).
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted via offline mode, where application with attested documents should reach to Office of the Mission Director, Directorate of Health Services, Manipur on or before 08 to 19-02-2016.
Receipt of Application & Fee Payment Last Date: 08 to 19-02-2016.
Date of Admit Cards will be Issued: 23-02-2016 to 02-03-2016.
UPPSC Hiring Notification for 2234 Allopathic MO, Professor & Others- Apply Online
Jobs are announced by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) to appoint 2234 Assistant Manager (Non technical), Lecturer, Professor, Allopathic Medical Officer, Research Officer, Assistant Director & Other vacancies. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought all related information to apply along with Title wise information, deadlines etc. Who wish to join may online from 21-12-2015 to 21-01-2016.
Name of Organization: UPPSC
1. Allopathic Medical Officer: 2099 posts
2. Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) (Physically Handicapped/ Backlog): 02 posts
3. Assistant Manager (Non technical): 31 posts
4. Lecturer (Math): 01 post
5. Chief Fire Officer: 06 posts
6. Professor (IImul Atfa): 01 post
7. Manager (General Recruitment): 12 posts
8. Professor: 47 posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Traffic and Transportation Planning): 02 posts
10. Professor (IImul Saidla): 01 post
11. Mines Officer -11 posts
12. Research Officer-09 posts
13. Lecturer (Hifzane Seh): 01 post
14. Chief Fire Officer: 01 post
15. Assistant Director, Fisheries: 06 posts
16. Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade): 03 posts
17. Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment): 01 post
Criteria of Age: For Sr. No. 6, 10: Min 30 years Max 50 , Post No. 13 have age band Min 25 years and Max 40 years. Check official notification for remaining posts.
Criteria of Education: For Sr. No. 1 applicant should be M.B.B.S., for Sr. No. 2 applicant must be PG Mathematics. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview.
- For Unreserved Category & OBC: INR 105/- (Exam Fee Rs 80/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- For SC & ST: INR. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-)
- For PH Category: INR 25/- (online processing fee)
For making payment of fees applicant should have been used via E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Way to submit Application: Applicant have to use uppsc.up.nic.in from 21-12-2015 to 21-01-2016.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-12-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 18-01-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-01-2016.
Common Recruitment Process for IBPS of Specialist Officers in Participating Organisations
IBPS is conducting an exam for the selection of personal through Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for eligible candidates of the various post of banking sector.
Schedule in 2015 through for Participating Organisations listed below organized through the IBPS exam which is tentatively scheduled in February 2015.
S.No. Sr. No. Posts 5. Marketing Officer (Scale-I) 1. I.T Officer (Scale-I) 2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I) 3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I) 4. HR/Personel Officer (Scale-I)
All candidates who are eligible on various natures of credentials mentioned in the advertisement, who would like to join any of the above Organisations, hereinbelow as an officer in one of the Specialist Officers’ posts mentioned above, they have to require to register for this common test of Recruitment Process. After the shortlist prepared, Candidates who appear will subsequently be invited for a common interview which is to be organized by the respective organization and coordinated by the Nodal bank with the help of IBPS.
During the financial year 2015-16 depending on the vacancies to be filled, based on the business needs of the banks and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the participating organization keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity of CWE SPL IV will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2016 with or without giving any notice.
A. Participating Organisation
Andhra Bank Canara Bank Indian Bank Syndicate Bank Bank of Baroda Central Bank Of India Indian Overseas Bank UCO Bank Bank Of India Corporation Bank Oriental Bank of Commerce Union Bank of India Bank of Maharashtra Dena Bank United Bank of India Punjab National Bank Bhartiya Mahila Bank ECGC Bank Punjab & Sindh Bank Vijaya Bank Allahabad Bank IDBI Bank Any other bank or Financial Institution
Online registration will be done from 18.11.2014 to 09.12.2014 and payment of application fees online will from 18.11.2014 to 09.12.2014. After the registration download of call letter can be completed can be done after 03.02.2015 only. Online Examination (Tentative Dates)- Some/all/additional will be decided is fixed from 14.02.2015 – 15.02.2015. So far there is no dates have been decided but declaration should be made for result status of examination (CWE) in Feb 2015, download of call letter of the interview will be in March 2015. The final date will confirm a week before declaration March. An interview will be conducted in March only with provisional allotment will be done in April 2015.
Basic criteria for applying for the post must be as per their necessarily produced the relevant documents pertaining to category, nationality, age, educational qualifications etc. in original along with a photocopy thereof in support of their identity and eligibility as indicated in the online application form- Kind note that there should be no change of category will be permitted at any stage after registration of the online application. Merely applying for CWE/ appearing for and being shortlisted in the CWE and/or in the subsequent interview and/ subsequent processes does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in any of the Participating Organisations. No request for considering the candidature under any category other than in which applied will be entertained.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either
(i) A Citizen of India or
(ii) A subject of Nepal or
(iii) A subject of Bhutan or
(iv) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
(v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (vi) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age (As on 01.11.2014): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1984 and not later than 01.11.1994
(both dates inclusive)
(1) All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 09.12.2014. Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 09.12.2014 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the Marksheet / Provisional certificate.
(2) Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA / OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into the percentage and indicate the same in online application.
(3) Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors / optional/additional optional subject if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
(4) Candidates can apply for only one post. Multiple applications will be summarily rejected.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification