Medical Physicist Opening
CMOH Nadia Jobs for 31 MO, Lab Technician & Other Post Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Government of West Bengal, Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Nadia to appoint various Medical Officer, Lab Technician, District Consultant, KTS, Quality Manager, DEO, Programme Officer, Psychiatric Social Worker, Psychiatric Nurse & other posts vacancies on contract basis. Who wish to join can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, way to submit application, number of positions, job title etc. Who are eligible can download format of application and apply on or before 20-01-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Name of Organization: CMOH Nadia
Job Title wise Information:
1. KTS (Kala-azar Technical Supervisor): 02 Posts
2. Medical Officer-Full Time (NUHM): 10 Posts
3. Lab Technician (NUHM): 07 Posts
4. District Consultant (Quality Assurance): 01 Post
5. District Consultant (Public Health): 01 Post
6. Facility Level (Quality Manager): 01 Post
7. DEO: 02 Posts
8. Programme Officer (Mental Health): 01 Post
9. Psychiatric Social Worker/ Social Worker: 01 Post
10. Psychiatric Nurse/ Trained General Nurse: 01 Post
11. Clinical Psychologist/ Psychologist: 01 Post
12. Community Nurse (Case Manager): 01 Post
13. Case Registry Assistant: 01 Post
14. Record Keeper (Mental Health): 01 Post
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1: Min 50 and Max 62 Years
- For Sr. Non. 2: Max. 63 years
- For Sr. No. 3 to 7: Max. 40 years
- For others: Max. 62 years
For relaxation for age please check GOI guidelines.
Criteria of Education: For Sr. No. 1 applicant should be Graduate in Biology, for Sr. No. 2 should be MBBS. To know more others please read detailed notification.
Fees: For General category INR 100 and for others 50 INR which will be paid by using Demand Draft in favor of the Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Nadia payable at Krishnagar, Nadia.
Way to submit Application: Application will be submitted by using format only along with photocopies of all certificates, fee by registered post/ courier.
Communication Address: To Chief Medical Officer of Health Nadia and Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, 5, D.L. Roy Road, PO- Krishnagar, District- Naida, Pin-741101
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20-01-2016 by 05:00 P.M.
Recruitment in JKPSC: Medical Physicist
Vacancy is announced by Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission under recruitment notification JKPSC Recruitment 2015 to fill positions of Medical Physicist. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancy by 5th March 2015 through sending the application in the proper mode.
Name of Organizing Board: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission
Job Title: Medical Physicist
Age: Min. 18 Years and Max 40 Years for General Candidates and Rules and regulations of Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir will be applicable. Dates will be considered as on 1st Jan. 2015.
Education Criteria: Physics/ M.Sc. Postgraduate and Diploma in Radiological/ Medical Physics or its equivalent from recognized University or an Institute.
Salary Compensation: INR 9300-34800 plus Pay scale of INR 5400.
Fees to Apply: Applicant have to pay fees in terms of application buying; INR 510 for General Candidates and INR 260 for other category applicants. Applicants can get the application from the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all running days.
Procedure for Selection: 1) Document Screening 2) Shortlisting of Candidates on the basis of marks then go for further process.
Way to Submit Application:
- Candidates can buy application form by paying amount described above after depositing fees.
- An aspirant should read all the information very carefully before applying and attach copies of all relevant photocopies duly attested in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.
- Ensure to paste a recent colored passport size photograph along with attested photocopies pertaining to qualification and skills, DOB, caste certificate should be further sent through speed post to the address displayed below.
To, The Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Solina, Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu
Last date application should receipt to recruitment board 05th March 2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification