Programme Assistant Opening
MPPSC Hiring for Asst Gr III, Steno Typist & Asst Programmer Posts- Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) to hire Assistant Programmer, Steno Typist & Assistant Grade-III under MPSC Recruitment 2016. Who wish to join can check below article prepared by vatsnew.com experts where you can find all related information like criteria of education, hiring mode, way to submit application, deadline, vacancy wise information etc. Who are eligible can make application online from 20-01-2016 at 12:00 PM to 19-02-2016 till Midnight 12:00.
Name of Organization: MPPSC
1. Assistant Programmer: 01 post
2. Steno Typist: 04 posts
3. Assistant Grade-III: 22 posts
Criteria of Age: For Sr. No. 1 applicant must be Min 18 and Max 40 years and for others Min 21 to Max 40 years, age will be as on 01-01-2016. Relaxation in age for reserved category will be applicable only to Madhya Pradesh Residents.
Education Criteria: For Sr. No. 1 applicant must be Graduate in Computer Science/ Electronics & Communication whereas for Sr. No. 2 & 3 must be Higher Secondary (10+2) & Typing with Stenography knowledge
- Document Screening
- Online Exam
- Skill test
Fee: For applicant outside MP and all applicant who are from unreserved charges are INR 1000 plus 50 Rectifying mistakes whereas for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh has to pay Rs. 500/-.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted by using online mode from official website of www.mppscdemo.in, www.mppsc.com & www.mppsc.nic.in from 20-01-2016 at 12:00 PM to 19-02-2016 till Midnight 12:00. Who are applying for Assistant Programmer positions have to send their printout & self attested copies of all necessary documents addressed to the Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Residency Area, Indore (MP), Pin – 452 001 on or before 03-03-2016 till 05:30 PM.
Apply Online Starts
20-01-2016 at 12:00 PM
Walk-in Interview by Daman & Diu Administration - Outreach Worker, Asst cum DEO
Walk-in Interview is organized by Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu, Social Welfare Department to appoint Programme Officer, Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (CWC/ JJB), Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (DCPU-Daman) Legal-cum-Probation Officer, Protection Officer- Institutional care, Protection Officer- Non-Institutional Care, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant, Outreach Worker vacancies on fixed tenure basis. All candidates who interested can come for walk-in Interview on the said venue on 10th June 2015 at 09:00 AM. Candidates who are interested to join this department can see their information about candidature like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply by the following article.
Name of Organization: Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu
Number of Vacancies: 10
1. Programme Officer: 01 Post
2. Legal-cum-Probation Officer: 01 Post
3. Protection Officer -Institutional care: 01 Post
4. Protection Officer- Non-Institutional Care: 01 Post
5. Accounts Officer: 01 Post
6. Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (DCPU-Daman): 01 Post
7. Programme Assistant: 01 Post
8. Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (CWC/ JJB): 01 Post
9. Outreach Worker: 02 Posts
Criteria of Age:
For Serial Number 1 to 5 Number vacancy candidates, age should not be more than 45 years for S.No-1 to 5 where for remaining vacancy candidate should be below 30 years.
Criteria of Education:
For Sr. No. 1, 3, & 4: Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Community Development/ Child Development/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Human Rights/ Public Administration/ MBA(Human Resource) form a recognized University.
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No. 1, 3, & 4: Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Community Development/ Child Development/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Human Rights/ Public Administration/ MBA(Human Resource) form a recognized University.
- For Sr. No. 2: Graduate in Law or Post Graduate in Child Rights & having Fluency in English, Hindi, Gujarati.
- For Sr. No. 5: Graduate in any discipline with good command on English, Hindi, Gujarati.
- For Sr. No. 6: 12th/Graduation from a recognized school, Diploma/ Certificate in Computers.
- For Sr. No. 7: Graduation from any recognized university, Diploma/ Certificate basics, Knowledge in English, Hindi, Gujarati, having Computer Knowledge.
- For Sr. No. 8: 12th / Graduation with Computer Skills Typing Speed of 30 wpm.
- For Sr. No. 9: 12th from a recognized school, Graduation from a recognized University & Good Communication Skills for S.No-9 with relevant experience.
Hiring Procedures: Document Screening subsequent to the Personal interview.
Way to Submit Application: Candidates who are interested and eligible applicants have to use format prescribed by Recruitment authority where the application should be filled in a neat and clean manner without any mistake. Candidates have to bring Original Certificates of educational qualifications and experience etc, recent passport size photographs on 10-06-2015 at 09:00 AM. Venue details are mentioned below.
Date & Time of Interview: 10-06-2015 at 09:00 AM
Venue: Chamber of Secretary (Social Welfare), Secretariat, Fort Area, Moti Daman – 396220
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification