Programme Officer Opening
NHM Karnataka Walk in for Consultant and Programme Manager- nrhm.gov.in- Apply Now
Jobs are announced by NHM Karnataka to hire Programme Manager and Consultant under National Health Mission Karnataka Recruitment 2016. Who wish to apply for NHM Karnataka Jobs can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, way to submit application, date of submission of application, document requirement etc. If you are eligible to apply for NHM Vacancy should login to NHM website i.e. www.nrhm.gov.in and use format prescribed, visit venue for walk in interview 11th May 2016.
Name of Organization: NHM Karnataka
Number of Position: 03
Programme Manager (2 Nos.)
Consultant (1 No.)
Criteria of Age:
For Programme Manager- Max. 45 years
For Consultant: Max. 65 years
Criteria of Education with Salary:
MBBS with MD in Community Medicine/ MPH/DPH with 2 yrs exp OR MBBS with any other PG qualification with 2 yrs exp OR BDS/BAMS with MPH with 3 yrs exp
MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/BHMS with MPH with 2 yrs exp
Hiring Mode: Result of Walk in Interview will be criteria of selection.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted for NHM Jobs via attending walk in interview only on 11-05-2016 (10:00 AM 11:00 AM) in the format prescribed by NHM Recruitment board. You can also check complete details via checking official notification before visiting NHM walk in interview Venue.
Venue : NHM, Krishna Hall,3rd Floor,Directorate of H&FW Services,Anand Rao Circle, Bengaluru-09
Date & Time of walkin Interview : 11-05-2016 (10:00 AM 11:00 AM)
Walk-in Interview by Daman & Diu Administration - Outreach Worker, Asst cum DEO
Walk-in Interview is organized by Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu, Social Welfare Department to appoint Programme Officer, Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (CWC/ JJB), Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (DCPU-Daman) Legal-cum-Probation Officer, Protection Officer- Institutional care, Protection Officer- Non-Institutional Care, Accounts Officer, Programme Assistant, Outreach Worker vacancies on fixed tenure basis. All candidates who interested can come for walk-in Interview on the said venue on 10th June 2015 at 09:00 AM. Candidates who are interested to join this department can see their information about candidature like age, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply by the following article.
Name of Organization: Union Territory Administration of Daman & Diu
Number of Vacancies: 10
1. Programme Officer: 01 Post
2. Legal-cum-Probation Officer: 01 Post
3. Protection Officer -Institutional care: 01 Post
4. Protection Officer- Non-Institutional Care: 01 Post
5. Accounts Officer: 01 Post
6. Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (DCPU-Daman): 01 Post
7. Programme Assistant: 01 Post
8. Assistant Cum Data Entry Operator (CWC/ JJB): 01 Post
9. Outreach Worker: 02 Posts
Criteria of Age:
For Serial Number 1 to 5 Number vacancy candidates, age should not be more than 45 years for S.No-1 to 5 where for remaining vacancy candidate should be below 30 years.
Criteria of Education:
For Sr. No. 1, 3, & 4: Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Community Development/ Child Development/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Human Rights/ Public Administration/ MBA(Human Resource) form a recognized University.
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No. 1, 3, & 4: Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Community Development/ Child Development/ Social Work/ Sociology/ Human Rights/ Public Administration/ MBA(Human Resource) form a recognized University.
- For Sr. No. 2: Graduate in Law or Post Graduate in Child Rights & having Fluency in English, Hindi, Gujarati.
- For Sr. No. 5: Graduate in any discipline with good command on English, Hindi, Gujarati.
- For Sr. No. 6: 12th/Graduation from a recognized school, Diploma/ Certificate in Computers.
- For Sr. No. 7: Graduation from any recognized university, Diploma/ Certificate basics, Knowledge in English, Hindi, Gujarati, having Computer Knowledge.
- For Sr. No. 8: 12th / Graduation with Computer Skills Typing Speed of 30 wpm.
- For Sr. No. 9: 12th from a recognized school, Graduation from a recognized University & Good Communication Skills for S.No-9 with relevant experience.
Hiring Procedures: Document Screening subsequent to the Personal interview.
Way to Submit Application: Candidates who are interested and eligible applicants have to use format prescribed by Recruitment authority where the application should be filled in a neat and clean manner without any mistake. Candidates have to bring Original Certificates of educational qualifications and experience etc, recent passport size photographs on 10-06-2015 at 09:00 AM. Venue details are mentioned below.
Date & Time of Interview: 10-06-2015 at 09:00 AM
Venue: Chamber of Secretary (Social Welfare), Secretariat, Fort Area, Moti Daman – 396220
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification