Senior Medical Officer Opening
Goa PSC Jobs Notification for 53 Lecturer, Ayurvedic Physician Apply Online
Jobs are announced by Goa Public Service Commission (PSC) to hire various employees Research Officer, Assistant Professor, Medical Officer, Junior Consultant, Lecturer, Assistant Lecturer, Senior Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Physician, Junior ENT Surgeon, College Director, Assistant Geologist vacancies under GOA PSC Recruitment 2016. Who are interested can check below article prepared by vatsnew.com where you can find all related information like criteria of education, hiring mode, way to submit application, deadline, document requires etc. If you are eligible candidates can submit application via online mode upto 8th March 2016
Name of Organization: Goa PSC
Number of Positions: 53
I. Goa Medical College: 05 Posts
1. Lecturer (Surgery): 01 Post
2. Assistant Lecturer: 02 Posts
i. Forensic Medicine: 01 Post
ii. Biochemistry: 01 Post
3. Senior Medical Officer: 01 Post
4. Medical Officer: 01 Post
II. Goa Dental College and Hospital: 01 Post
5. Lecturer (Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics): 01 Post
III. Directorate of Health Services: 31 Posts
6. Junior Consultant: 08 Posts
7. Ayurvedic Physician: 22 Posts
8. Junior ENT Surgeon: 01 Post
IV. Goa Gazetteer Department: 01 Post
9. Research Officer: 01 Post
V. Directorate of Higher Education: 15 Posts
10. Assistant Professors in Government College: 08 Posts
11. College Director of Physical Education: 01 Post
12. Assistant Geologist: 06 Posts
Criteria of Age: Max 45 years for General Category, where for other vacancies Max. 40 years.
Qualification Criteria: First or Schedule or Part 2 of Schedule 3 Passed, kindly refer official notification more details
- Document Screening
- Physical test
- Personal Interview
Way to submit Application: Application will be submitted by using website www.goapsc.gov.in from 17-02-2016 to 08-03-2016
Starting Date to Apply Online: 17-02-2016.
Last Date for Apply Online: 08-03-2016.
Directorate of AYUSH Haryana Recruitment for 127 UMO, Ayurvedic Medical Officer & Other Posts- Apply Offline
Jobs are announced by Directorate of AYUSH Haryana, Panchkula to appoint Unani Medical Officer (UMO), Homoeopathic Medical Officer, Ayurvedic, Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Resident & Unani Physician under Directorate of AYUSH Haryana Recruitment 2016 vacancies on contractual basis. Who wish to apply can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, criteria of Hiring, date of submission of application, document requires etc. Who are eligible can submit application within 10 days from the date of advertisement.
Name of Organization: Directorate of AYUSH Haryana
1. Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 102 Posts
2. Unani Medical Officer: 07 Posts
3. Homoeopathic Medical Officer: 14 Posts
4. Ayurvedic Physician: 02 Posts
5. Resident Physician: 01 Post
6. Unani Physician: 01 Post
Criteria of Age: Min 23 year – Max 42, which will be referred from last date of submission of application.
Criteria of Education: For Sr. No. 1, 4 & 5 applicant should be having Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard, Degree in Ayurvedic Sysytem. For Sr. No. 2 & 6 applicant should be Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard, Degree in Unani whereas for Sr. No. 3 applicant must be having Degree/ Diploma in Homoeopathic with Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric Standard
- Document Screening
- Personal Interview.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted by using format prescribed by recruitment board along with all necessary of proofs which should be sent to to the Directorate of AYUSH Haryana, AYUSH Bhawan, Sector-3, Panchkula within 10 days from the date of advertisement.
Date of Advertisement: 06-02-2016.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: Within 10 days from the date of advertisement.
Kolkata Port Trust Hiring for Traffic Manager, Executive Engineer Apply Now
Opening is announced by Kolkata Port Trust to hire Executive Engineer, Way Inspector, Traffic Manager via inviting application from young and talented Engineers and Graduates under Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2016. Applicant who wish to fill form can check below article which is prepared by vatsnew.com who brought related information like criteria of age, way to submit application, Hiring Mode, Number of position title wise. If you need to apply can make application offline 21-12-2015 (21st December 2015).
Name of Organization: Kolkata Port Trust
Vacancy: 61 posts
Job Title wise Details:
1. Senior Scientific Officer – 05
2. Executive Engineer – 25
3. Sr. Medical Officer – 06
4. Dy. Chief Medical Officer – 06
5. Executive Engineer – 08
6. Permanent Way Inspector – 01
7. Senior Assistant Traffic Manager – 06
8. Assistant Estate Manager – 01
9. Senior Assistant Estate Manager – 03 posts
Criteria of Age:
- For Sr. No. 1, 2, 5 to 9: Max 30 years
- For Sr. No. 3: Max. 35 Years
- For Sr. 4: Max. 40 Years
Above age will be referred for General category, where as for other please refers State Govt. Guidelines.
Criteria of Education: Title wise credentials required can be checked by official advertisement. Please check available by end of article.
- Document Screening
- Written Exam
For Sr. No. 1, 2, 3, 5, 7-9: 20600-46500/-
For Sr. No. 4: Rs. 24900-50500/-
For Sr. No. 6: Rs. 16400-40500/-.
Way to Submit Application: Applications are invited by using format available here where applicant have to apply with all necessary documents duly attested manner having latest photo graphs before or on 21-12-2015.
Communication Address : To the Secretary, General Administration Department, Kolkata Port Trust, 15 Strand Road, Kolkata – 700 001. .
Application Submission last date: 21-12-2015 .
KPSC Job Notification for 1401 MO, GDMO & Dental Health Officer - Apply Online
Job Notification is announced by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) to appoint 1401, General Duty Medical Officer & Dental Health Officer, Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist Officers on a permanent basis. Candidates who are interested and eligible after checking the following article are invited to apply for the vacancy advertised online from 22-07-2015 to 09-08-2015 till 11:45 pm.
Name of Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission KPSC
Number of Vacancies: 1401
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Medicine: 243 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in General Surgery: 98 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 141 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Anaesthesiology: 55 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Paediatrics: 144 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Ophthalmology: 82 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Orthopedics: 53 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in ENT: 62 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialist in Dermatology and Venereal Diseases (Skin): 62 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialists in Radiology: 40 posts
- Senior Medical Officer/ Specialists in Psychiatry: 03 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer: 331 posts
- Dental Health Officer: 87 posts
Criteria of Age: For General Category it should be in 21 years and max. 42 years, for other category candidates please read the complete notification in details and find out criteria of max. age.
Criteria of Education: Post Graduate/BDS/MBBS etc. as per Job Title, please refers Recruitment advertisement for your interested Job Title.
Application Charges: For General Category candidates have to submit fees of INR 300 and 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B and Rs. 25/- for SC, ST, Category-1, Physically Handicapped & Ex-MP-Ex-Military Persons.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted by www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 22-07-2015 to 09-08-2015 till 11:45 pm.
Link will active for Online: 22-07-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-08-2015 till 11:45 pm.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Post Office: 10-08-2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification