Specialist Doctor Opening
NHM Tripura Recruitment for 34 MO, Doctor & Others- tripuranrhm.gov.in- Jobs Notification
Jobs are announced by National Health Mission (NHM), State Health & Family Welfare Society, Tripura to hire various MO, Doctor & Other vacancies on contractual basis under NHM Tripura Jobs 2016. Who wish to apply for NHM Tripura Vacancy can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, way to submit Application, hiring mode, date of submission etc. If you are eligible to apply for NHM Tripura Recruitment can applying in format prescribed between 05-05-2016 to 10-05-2016 by 05:00 PM.
Name of Organization: NHM Tripura
Vacancies in NHM: 34
Job Title :
1. Specialists Doctor: 07 Posts
2. Pediatrician: 03 Posts
3. Deputy Director Finance: 01 Post
4. MO (MBBS): 03 Posts
5. Audiologist & Speech Therapist: 03 Posts
6. Psychologist: 01 Post
7. DEIC Manager: 01 Post
8. Early Interventionist cum Special Educator: 02 Posts
9. Editor: 01 Post
10. Junior Engineer: 01 Post
11. Social worker: 01 Post
12. Senior Office Assistant: 01 Post
13. Vaccine & Logistic Manager: 01 Post
14. Bio-Medical Engineer: 01 Post
15. Office Assistant: 03 Posts
16. Data Entry Operator (PNDT Cell): 01 Post
17. Accounts Assistant: 01 Post
18. Driver: 01 Post
19. Peon: 01 Post
Criteria of Education: Diploma/ Graduate/ Post Graduate in Medical Degree with others Fresh Graduates, 12th passed, please check more information in NHM Recruitment detailed notification
- Document Screening
- Competency assessment test
- Personal Interview.
Way to Submit Application for NHM Recruitment 2016: Who are eligible to apply for NHM Tripura Jobs can make application via using format prescribed with self attested Xerox of all necessary documents.
Communication Address: To O/o Mission Director, NHM, Tripura, Palace Compound, Agartala during office hours from 05-05-2016 to 10-05-2016 by 05:00 PM.
Application Submission Starts: 05-05-2016
Last Date for Submission of Application: 10-05-2016 by 05:00 PM.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitment for TGT, PRT, PGT & Other Posts
Walk in Interview is announced by Kendriya Vidyalaya, Uttarlai to hire various TGT, Educational Counselor , PGT, Computer Instructor, PRT, Sports Coach, Dance Teacher, Doctor, Nurse vacancies under temporary basis for upcoming years 2016- 17. Who are interested to join can check and come for walk in interview on 29th and 30th March 2016. Who wish to apply can check below article where we brought all related information about Kendriya Vidyalaya Recruitement 2016.
Name of Organization: Kendriya Vidyalaya
2. Computer Instructor
4. Art & Craft Teacher
7. Sports Coach
8. Dance Teacher
Criteria of Education: Who wish to apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Vacancy should be passed in Graduation/Post Graduation in respective trades having similar experinec. To know more about please check official notification.
- Document Screening
- Personal Interview
Way to Submit Application for Kendriya Vidyalaya Career: Who are interested and found eligible can walk on given venue with prescribed format resume having all originals and attested necessary documents.
Venue: Kendriya Vidyalaya, AFS, Uttarlai (Barmer).
Date & Time of Interview for Post 1, 3, 5, 9, 10: 29-03-2016 at 09:00 am
Date & Time of Interview for Post 2, 4, 6, 7, 8: 30-03-2016 at 09:00 am.
Application Form for PGT, TGT, PRT and Coaches Posts
Application Form for Doctor, Nurse and Counselor Posts
NHM Manipur Jobs for Staff Nurse, Driver, DEO, Doctors and various others- Apply Online
Jobs are announced by Office of State Health Society, National Health Mission (NHM), Manipur to appoint ENT Specialist, Staff Nurse, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Specialist Doctor, Psychiatrist, NMHP, MBBS Doctor, Driver & various others under contract basis via NHM Manipur Recruitment 2016. Who are eligible and interested invited to apply can check below article where we brought all related information like criteria of education, date of submission of application, hiring mode, fees, syllabus, education criteria etc. If you are eligible candidates can submit application via offline format on or before 08 to 19-02-2016.
Name of Organization: NHM Manipur
Job Title wise Information:
1. Specialist Doctor: 14 Posts
2. Psychiatrist, NMHP: 01 Post
3. ENT Specialist, NPPCD: 01 Post
4. Ophthalmic Surgeon: 02 Posts
5. Paediatrician: 11 Posts
6. Gynaecologist: 03 Posts
7. Anaesthetist: 03 Posts
8. Dental Surgeon/ MO, Dental: 06 Posts
9. MBBS Doctor/ DR TB Coordinator/ HIV TB Coordinator: 28 Posts
10. AYUSH Doctor: 02 Posts
11. State Veterinary Consultant: 01 Post
12. District Epidemiologists: 08 Posts
13. District NCD Epidemiologist: 07 Posts
14. Microbiologist: 01 Post
15. District IDSP Microbiologist: 01 Post
16. State Microbiologist (EQA) IRL: 01 Post
17. Social Worker: 08 Posts
18. DEIC Managers: 05 Posts
19. Program Consultant/ Program Officer (PNDT)/ State Quality Assurance Consultant/ ME Officer (NMHP): 06 Posts
20. State Vaccine Manager: 01 Post
21. State Logistic Officer: 01 Post
22. Entomologists: 01 Post
23. State Technical Manager: 01 Post
24. Training Assistant: 01 Post
25. Clinical Establishment Act Consultant: 01 Post
26. District Logistic Officer: 09 Posts
27. District Coordinator (RNTCP): 09 Posts
28. State Monitoring Consultant: 01 Post
29. District Program Manager: 02 Posts
30. Early Interventionists cum Special Educator: 05 Posts
31. Block Finance Manager/ PHC Accountant: 03 Posts
32. Assistant Finance Manager, NCD: 07 Posts
33. Supervisor: 05 Posts
34. Dist Quality Assurance Conslt/ Prog. Asst/ Asst Prog Manager/ Block Prog Manager/ State Family Consultant: 19 Posts
35. Psychologists: 07 Posts
36. Clinical Psychologist, NMHP: 01 Post
37. Sr Treatment Supervisor, RNTCP: 09 Posts
38. Staff Nurse/ Community Nurse (NMHP): 33 Posts
39. Psychiatric Nurse, NMHP: 01 Post
40. Eye Donation Counsellor/ Counsellor: 11 Posts
41. Counsellor: 02 Posts
42. RMNCH/ FP Counsellors: 23 Posts
43. State Statistical Assistant: 02 Posts
44. Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
45. Accountant: 09 Posts
46. Refrigerator Mechanic: 04 Posts
47. Audiologist Audiometric Assistant: 20 Posts
48. Physiotherapists/ Physiotherapist (Clinic): 18 Posts
49. Data Entry Operator: 08 Posts
50. Data Entry Operator (DEO): 01 Post
51. Laboratory Technician: 03 Posts
52. Dental Technician: 06 Posts
53. OT Technicians: 28 Posts
54. Optometrists: 05 Posts
55. Case Registry Assistant, NMHP: 01 Post
56. TB Health Visitor: 01 Post
57. Driver: 92 Posts
58. Ward/ Hospital/ Sanitary Attendant: 09 Posts
Criteria of Age: Min 21 and Max 28 years, age will be referred from 8th Feb 16. For Relaxation in age please check guidelines of GOI.
Criteria of Education: Post Graduate /Graduate/Diploma in respective Trade. To know more read official notification.
- Document Screening
- Personal Interview
Fee: For Sr. No. 1 to 36 fees for General category fees is 500/- (Rs. 300/- for SC, ST category) whereas for others Rs. 300/- for General (Rs. 200/- for SC, ST category).
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted via offline mode, where application with attested documents should reach to Office of the Mission Director, Directorate of Health Services, Manipur on or before 08 to 19-02-2016.
Receipt of Application & Fee Payment Last Date: 08 to 19-02-2016.
Date of Admit Cards will be Issued: 23-02-2016 to 02-03-2016.
NIMHANS Jobs for 48 Faculty Positions- Apply Now
Jobs are published by Institute of National Importance, National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) to appoint Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor under NIMHANS Recruitment 2016. Who are interested can check below article where vatsnew.com brought all related information like criteria of age, way to submit application, hiring mode and others. If you are eligible can use prescribed format on or before 20-02-2016 for submission of application.
Name of Organization: NIMHANS
1. Professor: 01 Post
2. Additional Professor: 02 Posts
3. Associate Professor: 03 Posts
4. Assistant Professor: 42 Posts
Name of the Department:
1. Psychopharmacology: 01 Post
2. Neurology: 01 Post
3. Neurophysiology: 01 Post
4. Neurosurgery: 01 Post
5. Psychiatry: 01 Post
6. Psychiatric Social Work: 01 Post
7. Neurology: 05 Posts
8. Neurosurgery: 03 Posts
9. Neuroanaesthesia: 03 Posts
10. Neurological Rehabilitation: 01 Post
11. Nursing: 05 Posts
12. Neuropathology (TMC): 01 Post
13. Neurochemistry: 01 Post
14. Psychiatric Social Work: 05 Posts
15. Human Genetics: 01 Post
16. Psychiatry: 01 Post
17. Clinical Psychology: 09 Posts
18. Biostatistics: 02 Posts
19. Psychopharmacology: 01 Post
20. Biophysics: 01 Post
21. Speech Pathology & Audiology: 01 Post
22. Neurovirology: 01 Post
23. Health Education: 01 Post
Criteria of Age: Age will be referred from job title and max of 50 years as on 20-02-2016. For relaxation in age please check official notification title wise.
Criteria of Education: For Sr. No. 1, 3, 5, 9 applicant should be post graduate in Pharmacology/ Psychiatry/ Physiology/ Anaesthesia/ M.S Anaesthesia/ Physical Medicine and for Post No. 2, 7 should be DM Neurology. For others check official notification in details.
Fee: For Non reserved category fees is 2000/- whereas for others Rs. 1000/- via using using State Bank of Mysore, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBMY0040675.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted offline along with Challan in original, attested copies of relevant certificates to The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 20-02-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 20-02-2016.
Manipur PSC Hiring 2016 for MHS Grade III Apply Now
Jobs are announced by Manipur Public Service Commission (PSC) to hire Medical Position i.e. MHS Grade-III Specialist Dental (Oral Surgery), MHS Grade-III Specialist Dental (Paediodontics) through Direct Interview mode only in Health Department, Manipur. If you are interested can check below article where you can find all related information related to check your eligibility. If you are eligible can apply by using application format on or before 26-12-2015.
Name of Organization: Manipur PSC
1. MHS Grade-III Specialist Dental (Oral Surgery): 01 Post
2. MHS Grade-III Specialist Dental (Paediodontics): 01 Post
Criteria of Age: For both opening, unreserved candidates must not be more than 40 years whereas for other please refers Govt guidelines/ instructions.
Criteria of Education:
- For Sr. No. 1: MDS in Oral Surgery
- For Sr. No. 2: MDS in Paediodontics along with first & third schedule to the Indian Dentist Act according to the 1948 amendment.
- For General Category: INR 300/-
- For Others: INR 150/-
Payment will be made by cash to the Secretary MPSC. No fee for differently abled candidates.
Hiring Mode: Direct interview.
Way to Submit Application: Application will be invited by using offline mode only, just check the format provided in the end of article. Applicant need to attach 3 latest passport size photographs, educational certificates, self addressed stamp of Rs.5/- for acknowledgement card affixed to the N.Nimaichand Singh, Additional Secretary, Manipur Public Service Comission on or before 26-12-2015.
Submission of Application Last Date: 26-12-2015.
Date of Interview: 04-01-2016.
Date of Issuing Application Form: 08-12-2015.
Walk in Interview in South Central Railway Recruitment 2015
Walk-in Interview is announced through South Central Railway Recruitment 2015 to hire Specialist Doctors by South Central Railway on 10 positions. All candidates who are interested have to visit the venue on dates said along with document duly attested and Originals copies for verifications. To know about the South Central Railways Job Opening such as age, criteria for selection, Procedure of Hiring, process to make application etc. you can visit the following article given below.
Name of Organization: South Central Railways
Job Title: Specialist Doctors
Number of Seats Available: 10 Numbers
Date of Walk-in: 12th and 13th March
Criteria for Qualification: Diploma from a concerned stream or PG degree from University recognized by State/Central Government.
Criteria of Age:
Min 50 Years of age, the date will be considered as on 1st 2015.
Forage, relaxation refers to GOI Guidelines
Performance in the interview will be the criteria of Selection.
Compensation: INR 65000/- per month.
Submission of Application:
All aspirant have to visit for a venue to take participation in Walk-In-Interview taking all the documents original and copies duly attested, the format can be downloaded from website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Documents related to age, experience, qualification, and reservation should be brought with application form at the time of interview.
Date Place Venue 12th March 2015 Guntakal Office of the chief medical superintendent, South Central Railway, Railway hospital Guntakal 13th March 2015 Secunderabad Office of the Medical Director South Central Railway, ground floor, rail Nilayam Secunderabad
Reporting Time: 10:00 am
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification