Ssc Officer Opening
Indian Army Hiring for 47th SSC Tech Men & 18th SSC Women Course- Apply Now
Applications are announced by Indian Army to hire 47th Short Service Commission (Tech) Men and 18th Short Service Commission (Tech) Women Course (Including Widows of Defence Personnel for Non Tech Entry). Company have invited married/ unmarried Male and unmarried Females who have completed Graduates Engineering or widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/ Services, Course commencing in Oct 2016 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu to apply. Who are eligible by below article can make application in format provided online from 09-12-2015 to 08-01-2016 at 1700 hrs or offline on or before 10-02-2016.
Name of Organization: Indian Army
I. 47th SSC (Tech) Men: 100 Posts
1. Civil: 25 Posts
2. Mechanical: 15 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 15 Posts
4. Automobile/ Work-shop Technology: 02 Posts
5. Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Aerospace/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 02 Posts
6. Computer Sc & Engg/ Computer Tech/ Info Tech/ M/Sc (Computer Sc): 10 Posts
7. Electronics & Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication: 15 Posts
8. Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 07 Posts
9. Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation: 04 Posts
10. Food Tech/ Bio Tech: 03 Posts
11. Bio Medical Engg: 02 Posts
II. 18th SSC (Tech) Women: 10 Posts
1. Civil: 04 Posts
2. Mechanical: 02 Posts
3. Electrical: 02 Posts
4. Telecommunication: 02 Posts
III. Widows of Defence Personnel: 01 Post
1. SSCW (Non Tech)-18: 01 Post
Criteria of Age: For Sr. No. 1 & 2 applicant should be of Min 20 and Max. 27 where Sr. No. 3 should be Min 19 and Max 29, age will be referred from 01-10-2016.
Criteria of Education: Graduate Engineering completed or final year examination.
- Physical Standard
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
Way to Submit Application: Application will be submitted by using online website, applicant need to submit it via using www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 09-12-2015 to 08-01-2016 at 1700 hrs or to make application offline just download application format from end of article. You need to fill it in clear manner and attach selfattested copies of relevant certificates and in an envelope should be superscribed as the ” Name of the Officer with Rank”
Communication Address for Offline Application Submission: To The Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defence (Army), AG’s Branch, DG Recruiting/Rtg-A (WE) Section, West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi- 110066
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 09-12-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08-01-2016 at 1700 hrs.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 10-02-2016.
Recruitment in Indian Army Medical Corps
Recruitment is by Indian Army under Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2015 to appoint energetic aspirants on Short Service Commission Officer Post. Who have interested and capable in terms of age, skills expected and go for this opportunity can apply for Indian Army Medical Corps vacancy. You can find all the details via below article given information for age, criteria for selection, application fees, way to submit application
Name of Organization: Indian Army
Notification: Indian Army Medical Corps. Recruitment
Number of Vacancies: 400
Last day to submit the form: 31st March 2015
Criteria: Certification in terms of Medical with First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The aspirant should be having registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Aspirants having postgraduate degree/ diploma such as MCh/ DM/DNB /DLO/ DOMS/ MD /MS/ DA may also apply.
Age Criteria: Maximum 45 years as on 31st December 2015.
Fee: INR 200
Procedure for Selection:
The interview will be only criteria for selection.
How to Submit Application?
- Open official website gov.in
- Ensure to fill all details in application form correctly available online.
- Upload all the necessary testimonials in soft copy and submit it.
- Keep a print out a copy of the filled application and send all documents, passport size photographs and send it to the proper address given below.
DGAFMS / DG-1A, Ministry of Defense, ‘M’ Block, Room No.60, Church Road, New Delhi –110001
Starting date of online application form: 9th March 2015
The last date to submit the application form: 31st March 2015
End date to receive the hard copy: within 10 days of the submission of online application form
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification