Traffic Constable Opening
Traffic Constable Recruitment in OSSC
Notification is announced by Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) to recruit 122 Traffic Constables under Commerce and Transport Department Odisha. The recruitment will be done by Contract basis only. Candidates are requested to visit the official notification for checking their eligibility attached in the last of this articles. Candidates can apply for these vacancies from 15-12-2014 to 15-01-2015 by 11:59 PM. For the other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
OSSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 122
Name of the Post: Traffic Constable
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 20 Posts
2. ST: 27 Posts
3. SEBC: 14 Posts
4. UR: 61 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years- Maximum 32 Years, the Age will be considered as on 01-01-2014. For the relaxation of age, all state and centre rules will be applicable for relaxation.
Educational Qualification: At least Senior Secondary or +2 Examinations conducted by any recognized board/ university/ institution & and the candidate must be fluent in writing, reading & Speak Odisha equivalent to M.E. standard.
- Document Screening
- Written Test
- Career Evaluation
Examination Fee: INR 100 for General candidates through online mode from any credit card/debit card/net banking. For the other candidates, no fees will be applicable.
E-Payment: Through website www.odishatreasury.gov. candidate can submit their fees.
Online Mode: After successful payment, e-Challan can be download from Treasury Portal from the reference number.
Offline Mode: For the candidates who wanted to pay through offline mode they can use Challan drawn under the “Head of Account 0051-PSC-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047-Fees collected for conducting examinations-02041-Examination Fees”.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.odishassc.in from 15-12-2014 to 15-01-2015 by 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Open website www.odishassc.in.
2. Press “Click here for online application”.
3. Check the appropriate post.
4. Check your eligibility and candidature carefully & click on “Apply Online”.
5. Fill all the details & once check the application form after completion & upload scanned copy of the photograph with signature.
6. Press the submit button.
7. After submission of an application an user ID and a password will be generated on the screen, he/she should note down for future use.
8. Kindly take printout by using Print Button of Application.
9. The Application Form will be generated by the system with a unique barcode & number printed on the format, which is the index number of the application.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 15-12-2014.
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-01-2015 by 11:59 PM
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification