Pathologist Jobs in GPSC- Gujarat Health & Medical Service
Recruitment is announced by Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) to appoint Pathologist Gujarat Health and Medical Service Special Service Class I on 29 positions. Interested candidates can check their age, criteria for selection, application fees, selection process and apply online from 11-02-2015 by 13.00 hrs to 26-02-2015 by 13.00 hrs.
Name of Recruitment Board: GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission)
Number of Vacancies: 29
Job Title with details: Pathologist Gujarat Health and Medical Service Special Service Class I
1. UR: 13 posts
2. SEBC: 07 posts
3. SC: 02 posts
4. ST: 04 posts
Age Criteria: Maximum 40 years for Unreserved Candidates as on 26-02-2015.
Educational Criteria: Post Graduate in Pathology, M.D. in Pathology.
Selection Procedure: Personal Interview will be the only criteria.
Application Cost: INR 100/- plus postal charges & no fee for reserved category & PH candidates.
How to Submit Application: Open gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in a website and apply online from 11-02-2015 by 13.00 hrs to 26-02-2015 by 13.00 hrs.
How to make online Application:
1. Ensure to keep ready your scanned photograph copy & signature.
2. Open gpsc-ojas.guj.nic.in in your Explorer
3. Check Tab “Apply Online” —> “Apply Now” just next to the description of Job.
4. Ensure to fill mandatory details in the form and Submit.
5. Please note down Application Number which will be generated, keep it for further use.
6. You can edit application via feeding application number, date of birth and click on confirm button.
7. Now you can upload your photo along with signature and just push confirm button.
8. Keep your application print out with you for future reference.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11-02-2015 by 13.00 hrs onwards
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-02-2015 by 13.00 hrs.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, application fee, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification