Recruitment by UPSC: Assistant Commandant Vacancy
Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission for the vacancy of Assistant Commandant under UPSC Asst. Commandant Recruitment 2015 from interested and qualified Indian Citizens. All interested candidates can check their candidature below and apply for the same via online way on or before 8th May 2015. To know more about the age, procedure, fees etc please read the following article.
Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Job Title: Assistant Commandant
Min 20 Years and Max 25 years, for relaxation of age please refers GOI guidelines.
Graduate in any stream from any recognized University.
INR 200 for General Candidates from SBI Bank’s any branch in India through E-challan.
- Document Screening
- Written Examination
- Physical and Medical Standard Test
- Personal Interview
- Medical Test
Way to Submit Application:
- Open official web www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Ensure to fill Part I registration first and submit it.
- Once it over please open Part II registration section and feed necessary information while uploading the current passport photo, signature, and
- other necessary testimonials duly attested.
- Keep Printout for your future use, no need to send it to Recruitment Board.
- Last date to Receipt Application Form: 08th May 2015.
- Tentative Date of Written Examination: 12th July 2015.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification