Recruitment in Bank of India for Maharashtra- 40 Vacancy
Recruitment for the post of Sepoy (Sub Staff Cadre) for Raigad Zone (Maharashtra) Only.
Eligible and Interested candidates need to apply for Sepoy Post in Maharashtra State. Applications are invited through Postal Service only to the office Post Box No. 87, Alibag GPO, Alibag 402201. Candidate should apply between 1st December to 13 December 2014.
Total Number vacancy: 40
Candidates must be passed with Matriculation from Recognized Education Board. Must effluent with Marathi, Hindi & English both Written and Verbal Communication.
Age limit: Age of applicant should not less than 18 years as on 7th May 2012. Reservation of age for the applicant will be as per Government of India regulation. Relaxation of Age for SC/ST candidates will be 5 years and for OBC candidates 03 years, PH 20 years. For the General Category Candidates, age should not be more than 26 years.
How to Register:
Interested candidates have to send their application through Normal Post Service on the address mentioned above. The application received through Speed Post/Registered Post/Courier Service/Email Service will not be accepted.
While sending the application applicant have to attach some documents certified copies which is as below:
1. Employee Exchange Registration Card, if it is registered.
2. School Leaving Certificate
3. Caste Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC Category). For OBC Candidates latest certificate with Non-creamy layer clause will be required.
4. A certificate in support of educational qualification criteria.
5. Certificated from Medical Board for physical disability (for the candidates belonging to the physically challenged category).
6. Any other relevant document, which applicant has to produce.
Any incomplete/illegible application will not be entertained. Other conditions will be as per Government guidelines. The final decision by Bank will be considered as final in regards to the selection.
Apply Online Here | Offical Advertisement Notification